Want X2010 through B-Spec, what's my strategy from level 30 to 35? Enduro or remote?

  • Thread starter Thread starter belzebutt
  • 39 comments
  • 17,695 views
Same way people trying to get chrome colors 👍

Can you get the X2010 in chrome colors? I thought I read somewhere that you can get a gold one but I have yet to see a picture of it.
 
Oh so when you share a car with friends they don't put mileage on it? LOL I shared my used one because I wanted to keep my legit one at 0 km.
In my tests, it gains miles while you have borrowed it, but the shared version does not.
 
One question - has anyone reached level 35 after 1.07 update? A friend tells me, that he didn't get his X2010 at level 35 (after I asured him, he would). Is that true?
 
One question - has anyone reached level 35 after 1.07 update? A friend tells me, that he didn't get his X2010 at level 35 (after I asured him, he would). Is that true?

Yes, I hit 35 in B-spec today and got the ticket. Make sure your friend go to the home screen of GT Life, and should get it there.
 
It's available for purchase at level 30, not 40. I got to 30 the other day and it appeared in the new car dealership.

no its not you MUST reach level 40 in A-Spec to buy
 
One question - has anyone reached level 35 after 1.07 update? A friend tells me, that he didn't get his X2010 at level 35 (after I asured him, he would). Is that true?

I got the car after level 35 B-Spec on update 1.07 as well, just as advertised.
 
Sorry for bringing this thread back from the dead but what would be the best strategy for me? I'm level 26 and my drivers are 25,22,18 and the other 3 are low levels I can't remember. LOL.
 
I went from lvl 23 to lvl 35 in 5 days.... widget grinder running 24/7 all bobs were lvl 0 exept one he was lvl 24... made about 10 mil in credits also... all bobs at or above lvl 26 now one about to brreach 30. Remote plus widget is way to go.
 
NiteRider
no its not you MUST reach level 40 in A-Spec to buy

The thing you get at level 30 is the Vettel Challenge opens for you to be humbled at. You get it for making B Spec level 35, or can buy it at level 40.
 
Back