SideShow Bob Messages 252 Messages Rudiger5150 Dec 29, 2010 #1 I can trade a Red Bull X2010 right now or F10 or F2007 tomorrow. Looking for something else? Ask, I may have it.
I can trade a Red Bull X2010 right now or F10 or F2007 tomorrow. Looking for something else? Ask, I may have it.
SideShow Bob Messages 252 Messages Rudiger5150 Dec 29, 2010 #3 As I said I can't trade the F10 or F2007 till tomorrow
S superdude- Messages 60 Messages superdude- Dec 29, 2010 #5 Will trade it for f2007. If you're going to be up at midnight, on your side of the country, i'll be up to do the trade. I believe mine is also fully upgraded.
Will trade it for f2007. If you're going to be up at midnight, on your side of the country, i'll be up to do the trade. I believe mine is also fully upgraded.