Wanted alfa romeo 155 2.5 v6 ti '93 and audi r10 '06

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 68 comments
  • 2,729 views
Ok not glass but blocks of perfectly formed CRAP
 
I was refering to the Audi again (Audi Touareg) since you were so inclined to post endlessly in my thread.Maybe i shouldn't go so metaphorical with you then.My assumption goes hand in hand with your judgement,evens itself.

Yes please be specific because FERGT2690 was looking for a '67 Ford GT IV specifically.

Block...reminds me of mental institutions.
Sorry mate I wouldn't know about that


Ok not glass but blocks of perfectly formed CRAP

Don't backpedal now


Sorry chaps I would love to contniue to play with you all but I have other matters to deal with now. Post something good so I can have a laugh when I return.
 
ok sorry then glass on the outside but a whole LOTTA CRAP on the inside
 
If I could post back and forth as much as the people in this thread then I would be a bronze member as well. lol :lol:
 
If I could post back and forth as much as the people in this thread then I would be a bronze member as well. lol :lol:

Feel free to add some nonsense,i don't care since i've cleaned my mistake already LOL
 
Yes please be specific because FERGT2690 was looking for a '67 Ford GT IV specifically.


Sorry mate I wouldn't know about that
I'm sorry to inform you that you just got "nailed" by your judgement since i've sent the Audi R10 back to the person therefore i'm not "keeping my mistake" but you can certainly keep your judgement to yourself AND...put a cork in it since there's good use for them (they make a nice pair of sandals):sly: so you can walk on...
 
I have a fully modded Alfa 155 DTM car , all 3 types of racing tyres. Only issue is that I have used it so it has milage on it.
 
Sorry mate I wouldn't know about that
I'm sorry to inform you that you just got "nailed" by your judgement since i've sent the Audi R10 back to the person therefore i'm not "keeping my mistake" but you can certainly keep your judgement to yourself AND...put a cork in it since there's good use for them (they make a nice pair of sandals):sly: so you can walk on...

Ok I've just sent you your car. I cannot find more trades. Thank you anyway
 
Back