Wanted alfa romeo 155 2.5 v6 ti '93 and audi r10 '06

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 68 comments
  • 2,729 views
Yeah I hope I can get my audi back, I only have one of each. I don't have duped cars

As i said,i'll send it right after reset and i hope i'm allowed to send it too.I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
 
We all know you're going to back up your save before attempting to send back the Audi.

We all know you have a crystal ball as well.It's a little sad that i'm confined to english with you (i guess) otherwise we could have this debacle in another 7 languages...no more replies until reset,i'll send the car and hope for the best.If unsucessfull i'll pm the person of interest in the psn so i won't have to play table tennis with the ps3/pc.Thanks for all your inconmensurable HELP and next time if you're so kind would you send the car instead of sending posts that really don't change none of the events that happened? Just so i would sleep better because the world is full of good intentions/samaritans (almost as full as of judgemental people) Cheers:lol:
 
Last edited:
Wow we are only human folks and we all make mistakes in life !!!!
 
Wow we are only human folks and we all make mistakes in life !!!!

Its the irony in the thread tho i wont send first im a bronze member and your a noob then he is the one that messes up. Too funny you couldnt write this stuff :)
 
Don't worry I'll send the GT40 back to you if I can(I think the reset is in 2 hrs), I'm not a scamer I just want to collect most of the cars the right way.
 
Rule #1 when trading BACKUP first
 
Don't worry I'll send the GT40 back to you if I can(I think the reset is in 2 hrs), I'm not a scamer I just want to collect most of the cars the right way.

You don't have to send any car since it's not your fault but only mine:)
 
We all know you have a crystal ball as well.It's a little sad that i'm confined to english with you (i guess) otherwise we could have this debacle in another 7 languages...no more replies until reset,i'll send the car and hope for the best.If unsucessfull i'll pm the person of interest in the psn so i won't have to play table tennis with the ps3/pc.Thanks for all your inconmensurable HELP and next time if you're so kind would you send the car instead of sending posts that really don't change none of the events that happened? Just so i would sleep better because the world is full of good intentions/samaritans (almost as full as of judgemental people) Cheers

What kind of would you like because you speak 7 languages?


Its the irony in the thread tho i wont send first im a bronze member and your a noob then he is the one that messes up. Too funny you couldnt write this stuff :)
Hit the nail on the head
 
It would appear there are some people who are perfect wow wish we all could be like that
 
What kind of would you like because you speak 7 languages?



Hit the nail on the head

But you keep "hammering" about the same thing right? It's like a Nine Inch Nails played out record...:ouch:
 
Have to give ya that one good reply :)

Thanks mate.I hope that people cloning can be allowed in the near future so we can all be perfect like some who think they are (not directed to you).From a car trading thread to a character evaluation (tradition in GTP is not what it used to be).LOL
 
Thanks,i thought you're gonna take the biscuit there for a moment...
It's not my first day on a forum

Thanks mate.I hope that people cloning can be allowed in the near future so we can all be perfect like some who think they are (not directed to you).From a car trading thread to a character evaluation (tradition in GTP is not what it used to be).LOL

No need to beat around the bush mate
 
It's not my first day on a forum

I'm no greenhorn either but you did well within your abilities altough i expected someone more challenging LOL Temptation it's a hard sin to resist :sly:
 
It's not my first day on a forum



No need to beat around the bush mate

Just trying to be you with the lawnmower.If the shoe fits...
 
I'm no greenhorn either but you did well within your abilities altough i expected someone more challenging LOL Temptation it's a hard sin to resist :sly:
By your theory you're only a bronze member
Just trying to be you with the lawnmower.If the shoe fits...
I wear sandals the majority of the time :sly:
 
By your theory you're only a bronze member

I wear sandals the majority of the time :sly:

Must be a Touareg riding a camel then or the other way around:sly::sly:
 
People who live in a glass house should be careful when they throw stone ;)
 
Ya blocks of crap me thinks
 
Your assumptions are as bad as the mistake you made with your trade

I was refering to the Audi again (Audi Touareg) since you were so inclined to post endlessly in my thread.Maybe i shouldn't go so metaphorical with you then.My assumption goes hand in hand with your judgement,evens itself.
 
Back