WANTED: All cars I don't have - Will Give Anything In My Garage.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 65 comments
  • 2,766 views

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Messages
1,986
Messages
Ferrari_1996
I want cars that i don't have. I'll give anything in my garage for a car i don't have. You might be thinking, why? Well i'm going to dupe so i get to keep the car i give. What's the benefit of giving me the car? Well because i'm giving anything in my garage to you. You could get a really good deal. Just say you give me a rubbish car that i don't have, you could ask for a car in my garage that is really good. So please, offer me cars that i don't have, then tell me what you want. My garage is in my sig.
 
Last edited:
I got the only dutch car in the game!
The spyker laviolette v8
Intrest?
 
I got the only dutch car in the game!
The spyker laviolette v8
Intrest?

What do you want. Check out my garage in my sig.
 
I like a premium rally car if you have?
 
I have quite a few cars that you don't have. Including (but not limited to):

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 (and the '97 you can win)
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03
Toyota 2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10

I need your Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 for one; however, you don't have a lot the specific race cars I am trying to collect. I am, however, interested in a level 24 ticket. I could send you quite a few cars for that. PM me if interested.
 
I have quite a few cars that you don't have. Including (but not limited to):

Toyota CELICA GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
Mine's LANCER EVOLUTION VI '00
Toyota SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S '00
Toyota Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00 (and the '97 you can win)
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX '03
Toyota 2010 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '10

I need your Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 for one; however, you don't have a lot the specific race cars I am trying to collect. I am, however, interested in a level 24 ticket. I could send you quite a few cars for that. PM me if interested.

I'll give you a MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 for a Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00.
 
I like the SX4 WRC or the focus WRC
Your choise:)
 
I like the SX4 WRC or the focus WRC
Your choise:)

Heads is SX4 WRC, tails is focus WRC. I'm going to toss a coin.
 
Ferrari_1996
Heads is SX4 WRC, tails is focus WRC. I'm going to toss a coin.

Ill wait :)
 
I called dips on the Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 first so ;P lol
 
Its tails!!! Which means you get
 
I called dips on the Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 first so ;P lol

I'm going to dupe so i can give you the MOTUL PITWORK Z and the other guy.
 
Ferrari_1996
Ok calm down take some chill pills.

Some downers if your getting out of control xD
 
xX_eVo_Xx
But i am chill? lol

Cool 4 you i think you should still take it :)
 
I'll give you a MOTUL PITWORK Z '04 for a Castrol TOM'S SUPRA '00.

Sounds good. I can also throw in another car for the silver chrome, the two mattes, and 2 of the CS paints. As for my trading, I will not be able send until a few days after the network is back. So send whenever or just wait for me to send :)
 
Hey ECGadget , illy865 , Joshua1994. Make me some offers otherwise I'll eat ya all!!!
 
Sounds good. I can also throw in another car for the silver chrome, the two mattes, and 2 of the CS paints. As for my trading, I will not be able send until a few days after the network is back. So send whenever or just wait for me to send :)

Ok no problem.
 
I have a 240sx (US), it says 240sx on the back and is left hand drive but it is otherwise identical to a 180sx type x.

I also have an S14 Q's in the color "Puplish blue" (yes it says puplish and not purplish)

I have the spoon integra type R, and the spoon civic type r.

Honda NSX LM Road Car Version as well.
 
Going off your Garage I have A Shelby Cobra that I will trade for the Motul Pitwork Z
 
I have a 240sx (US), it says 240sx on the back and is left hand drive but it is otherwise identical to a 180sx type x.

I also have an S14 Q's in the color "Puplish blue" (yes it says puplish and not purplish)

I have the spoon integra type R, and the spoon civic type r.

Honda NSX LM Road Car Version as well.

What do you want?
 
Back