WANTED: All cars I don't have - Will Give Anything In My Garage.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 65 comments
  • 2,766 views
Sounds good. I can also throw in another car for the silver chrome, the two mattes, and 2 of the CS paints. As for my trading, I will not be able send until a few days after the network is back. So send whenever or just wait for me to send :)

What else have you got? Have you got a mygranturismo.net account.
 
Ferrari_1996
What else have you got? Have you got a mygranturismo.net account.

Eh, no, but those cars I listed before, don't think you have those, right? Will one of those not do for the paints?
 
Eh, no, but those cars I listed before, don't think you have those, right? Will one of those not do for the paints?

I'll tell you a week or 2 after PSN is back. I got a lot of trading to do so I'm going to be busy. When is PSN coming back?
 
--Cars I would like to get
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
180sx type X '96
270R '04
gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Silvia (CSP311) '65
Skyline Coupe 370 GT Type SP '07

---Cars you don't have in your garage
Skyline Sport Coupe (BLRA-3) '62 204hp 1124kg PP402
Bluebird Rally car (510) '69 176hp 965kg PP406
Skyline 2000GT-B (S54A) '67 156hp 985kg PP382
Bluebird Hardtop 1800sss (910) '79 168hp 893kg PP402
Skyline GTS-R (R31) '87 291hp 1232kg PP451
Skyline GT-R VSpec N1 (R32) '93 298hp 1470kg PP449
240sx (s14) '96 234hp 1250kg PP423
200sx (S14) '96
Silvia Varietta (S15) '00 303hp 1117kg PP431
Skyline Coupe 350GT '03 357hp 1377kg PP483

-Any way you would like to trade (when the network comes back) is fine with me
 
Anybody else wanna trade? You can have anything in my garage.
 
Can I have:
Skyline Coupe 350GT
Silvia Varietta
240 SX '96
Bluebird Rally
200 SX (S14) '96
GTS-R (R31) '87

I'll give you:

Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04
180sx type X '96
270R '04
gran Turismo Skyline GT-R '01
Silvia (CSP311) '65
Skyline Coupe 370 GT Type SP '07
 
Hey spikeyhairdude make me an offer!!
 
Hey gold_gt make me an offer!!
 
Ferrari_1996
I'll tell you a week or 2 after PSN is back. I got a lot of trading to do so I'm going to be busy. When is PSN coming back?

Dude I read May 31... I hope that is worst case though. I am the same way. I am going for the cars I want and if I was supposed to trade someone, I am just going to tell them their car is coming eventually and they don't have to send back if I have it already. I will send you the supra still.
 
Anybody else? Make me offers. All cars in my garage are up for trade. Thanks.
 
I can offer a Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 and a Honda NSX-R Conept '01.

I would love to get my hands on the Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 and the Nissan XANAVI Nismo Z '06
 
Still looking for a Supra RZ - I looked at your garage but I'm having a hard time trying to think of what I have compared to what you have.

I do have the Ford Fusion Aflac NASCAR - would be willing to offer that one for your Supra RZ '97. I know its a a little lopsided in terms of price but I really want that Supra and have had little luck getting it.

What have you done to the Supra?
 

I'll trade you the 380z superleggera for the AE86 SS version if you want. I have other stuff too if you want something else check my sig link or ask. I do need badly to update my garage.
 
New cars added to my garage!!!
 
A GT-R Black Mask for a GT-R GT Academy?
 
A GT-R Black Mask for a GT-R GT Academy?

umm...I can buy that car from the NCD anytime. Do you have any other car I don't have? Preferably a standard car.
 
I'll trade you the 380z superleggera for the AE86 SS version if you want. I have other stuff too if you want something else check my sig link or ask. I do need badly to update my garage.

What make is your superleggera?
 
Still looking for a Supra RZ - I looked at your garage but I'm having a hard time trying to think of what I have compared to what you have.

I do have the Ford Fusion Aflac NASCAR - would be willing to offer that one for your Supra RZ '97. I know its a a little lopsided in terms of price but I really want that Supra and have had little luck getting it.

What have you done to the Supra?

Nothing. Its completely stock.
 
You have the 106 S16, but not the Rallye.
Could we do it like this: The 106 Rallye for the 370Z Gt Academy, and a Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-R for the Nissan GT-R GT academy?
 
Check out my new idea, I found a nice Skyline. I can give a Black Mask, too. Befriend GTP_Borna12345 and Borna12345. It'll make the deal go faster.
 
Check out my new idea, I found a nice Skyline. I can give a Black Mask, too. Befriend GTP_Borna12345 and Borna12345. It'll make the deal go faster.

Ok I'll send friend requests right now. I can't send car today however because i've reached my trading limit.
 
Check out my new idea, I found a nice Skyline. I can give a Black Mask, too. Befriend GTP_Borna12345 and Borna12345. It'll make the deal go faster.

Friend requests sent.
 
Ok, the GTS-R is incoming in a few minutes and the 106 tomorrow.
EDIT: I forgot the one car per day per PS3 limit! The cars are coming tomorrow and the day after. I'd appreciate the GT-R tomorrow, but I can wait if you don't trust my word.
 
Last edited:
Back