WANTED: All cars I don't have - Will Give Anything In My Garage.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ferrari_1996
  • 65 comments
  • 2,766 views
I can offer a Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00 and a Honda NSX-R Conept '01.

I would love to get my hands on the Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 and the Nissan XANAVI Nismo Z '06

I already have Cobra R. Which car do u want for the NSX-R?
 
You have the 106 S16, but not the Rallye.
Could we do it like this: The 106 Rallye for the 370Z Gt Academy, and a Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-R for the Nissan GT-R GT academy?

By Nissan GT-R GT academy do u mean the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version)?
 
Yeah.
There are two GT-R Academy cars, but the one without the ''Stealth'' livery is tradeable.:grumpy:
 
So u gonna send cars today or tomorrow?
 
Tomorrow. Sent a car from my GTP tag account to my usual this morning for some racing.
 
I'm still looking for cars I don't have. I can trade after 4th July.
 
Back