A_C_I_D_Y Messages 79 Messages A_C_I_D_Y Messages AC1DY Jan 21, 2011 #1 I can trade one of these rite now for one of those XJ13 Race Car '66 Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 Available for trade now
I can trade one of these rite now for one of those XJ13 Race Car '66 Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 Available for trade now
jwb351 Red Bull Racing Team Premium Messages 361 Messages accessraider & GTP_accessraider Jan 21, 2011 #2 I would be happy to trade gt40 race car for the xj13 Can't trade till tommorow. If you want a redbull x2010 instead I can trade tonight
I would be happy to trade gt40 race car for the xj13 Can't trade till tommorow. If you want a redbull x2010 instead I can trade tonight
A_C_I_D_Y Messages 79 Messages A_C_I_D_Y Messages AC1DY Jan 21, 2011 #4 no thanks on the X10 already have all the X10's i want for now lol. But defnitly yes to the Xj13 for the GT40! around what time tomorrow?
no thanks on the X10 already have all the X10's i want for now lol. But defnitly yes to the Xj13 for the GT40! around what time tomorrow?
A_C_I_D_Y Messages 79 Messages A_C_I_D_Y Messages AC1DY Jan 21, 2011 #5 no the XJ13 doesnt have any miles at all
A_C_I_D_Y Messages 79 Messages A_C_I_D_Y Messages AC1DY Jan 21, 2011 #6 My Battery is close to dying on my laptop and my cousin is borrowing it atm so if anyone is interested then please add my psn A_C_I_D_Y and we'll talk there ok =) i have 2 XJ13's to trade tonight and 1 P400
My Battery is close to dying on my laptop and my cousin is borrowing it atm so if anyone is interested then please add my psn A_C_I_D_Y and we'll talk there ok =) i have 2 XJ13's to trade tonight and 1 P400
jwb351 Red Bull Racing Team Premium Messages 361 Messages accessraider & GTP_accessraider Jan 21, 2011 #7 A_C_I_D_Y no thanks on the X10 already have all the X10's i want for now lol. But defnitly yes to the Xj13 for the GT40! around what time tomorrow? Click to expand... I can send in the am. What's your psn I'll send friend request & send car before I leave for work.
A_C_I_D_Y no thanks on the X10 already have all the X10's i want for now lol. But defnitly yes to the Xj13 for the GT40! around what time tomorrow? Click to expand... I can send in the am. What's your psn I'll send friend request & send car before I leave for work.