WANTED Dodge Charger SUPER BEE HEMI/440 R/T & JENSEN!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 141 comments
  • 7,390 views
Marcos,how many Super Bird's are there? I have three so far..
 
Okay...This could take a while..x.x they just look so good though!

I found a Super Bee but you have it..>.<
 
Last edited:
Okay...This could take a while..x.x they just look so good though!

I found a Super Bee but you have it..>.<

MY OP is updated with 2 new colour variations that i actually don't have yet so maybe we're both lucky...
 
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 Cumberland Beige added to the wanted list in the OP.
 
I got some of thoses with UCD miles on them ;)
 
It was dark blue metallic I think..
 
And what could you want for it peas?

Well i'll send some in say 3 days then you can fix me up down the road say help a friend out since i'm new I want to get with the good crowd ;)
 
MY OP is updated with 2 new colour variations that i actually don't have yet so maybe we're both lucky...

This.👍
 
Well i'll send some in say 3 days then you can fix me up down the road say help a friend out since i'm new I want to get with the good crowd ;)

LOL You never cease to surprise me and almost gave me a seizure by laughing really hard... On your terms down the road will be right at August only since i'm fully booked until then.Also i'll pm you :)
 
The fact your op was updated with two new colours of Super Bee that you didn't have.
 
The fact your op was updated with two new colours of Super Bee that you didn't have.

Ok. It could also be the Mercury too so what do you have? I'll send your paints now :)
 
You found the car I had in your ucd...it was the light green metallic charger 440 road/track.

I also found a blue(I think it was dark blue metallic) Super Bee in my ucd last night but I think you have that too.
 
LOL You never cease to surprise me and almost gave me a seizure by laughing really hard... On your terms down the road will be right at August only since i'm fully booked until then.Also i'll pm you :)

In August is good I don't care it's all virtual cars and all for fun which as you can tell I like to have ;)
 
You found the car I had in your ucd...it was the light green metallic charger 440 road/track.

I also found a blue(I think it was dark blue metallic) Super Bee in my ucd last night but I think you have that too.

So if i send the 5 CS would you be able to deliver something down the line or what do you actually want to do then? I'll pm you on PSN and maybe we'll figure something.
 
I would send you when I could but I'd rather send first as I HATE oweing people.

I plan to do seasonals all night tonight. :lol: (may aswell take advantage.;))
 
I would send you when I could but I'd rather send first as I HATE oweing people.

Seems i'll be sending first then. List me the 5 you want in PSN as i'll be away from the gtp or a PC from now until tomorrow.
 
No need sir I am pretty much free as far as trades go, I have a couple lined up Sat,Sun and Tue,Wed of next week but after those it's easy. Just hold some chameleon paint for me please but no need to send it until I get you a car.👍
 
No need sir I am pretty much free as far as trades go, I have a couple lined up Sat,Sun and Tue,Wed of next week but after those it's easy. Just hold some chameleon paint for me please but no need to send it until I get you a car.👍

I've sent you 2 Formulas and 2 Beryll as i didn't had time to reboot GT5 before reset :nervous: I'll send you a 3rd Formula later today.
 
Thanks mate,I'll be racing all night.:lol:

I also love how I put on a 9 hour B spec race and woke up after just 6 hours.:ouch: I can get started on those seasonals in about an hour.👍
 
And proud of it! :lol::D
 
Nine races it took. I have a dark tan metallic Super Bee for ya.👍 Sending now as you already have.:)
 
Back