WANTED Dodge Charger SUPER BEE HEMI/440 R/T & JENSEN!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcosChelas
  • 141 comments
  • 7,391 views
Ya get it okay mate?:) you're welcome.👍 Thanks for the paints.
 
Ya get it okay mate?:) you're welcome.👍 Thanks for the paints.

I'll send you some more once i can. I don't know if i have the car yet as i'll be in home only in 6 hours or more.
 
It was in your op so I sent it.👍 thanks.
 
my Super Bee is Green Go. Sorry I couldn't help. However, I do have a XR-7 that is a brownish color...I'll have to see if its the beige you're looking for.
 
my Super Bee is Green Go. Sorry I couldn't help. However, I do have a XR-7 that is a brownish color...I'll have to see if its the beige you're looking for.

Thanks my friend :) Any help is welcome 👍
 
It was in your op so I sent it.👍 thanks.

Car received as described:tup: Many thanks for the easy trade buddy. I'll send you some nice colours of paints for you to fiddle with :) If you do come across anymore in the OP you know the door is open:cheers:
 
Anyone with those missing cars looking for a trade of paints,gears,museum cards or horns please post. Thanks :) OP Updated
 
I'm sooooooooooooooo

jealous2.jpg


I want thoses cars now ;)
 
sorry bud, no go on my jensen or xr7.

good luck
 
Car received as described:tup: Many thanks for the easy trade buddy. I'll send you some nice colours of paints for you to fiddle with :) If you do come across anymore in the OP you know the door is open:cheers:

Ya welcome buddy.👍 Thanks,I'm booked until a week tomorrow though so ya may have the rest by then..but I will keep looking.:)
 
I have a Super Bee... painted Hemi Orange.
 
Ya welcome buddy.👍 Thanks,I'm booked until a week tomorrow though so ya may have the rest by then..but I will keep looking.:)

No sweat about it :) Cheers buddy.
 
Hey if i use ur tradeslot 10-7, Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Bright White will be posponed till 18-7

Will this be ok?
 
Last edited:
Hey if i use ur tradeslot 10-7, Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Bright White will be posponed till 18-7

Will this be ok?

Whoa. 18th? Whichever way works for you :)
 
Whoa. 18th? Whichever way works for you :)

Thanx much appreciated:tup:

If i dont get an offer ill still send it in about 24h from now:)
 
Thanx much appreciated:tup:

If i dont get an offer ill still send it in about 24h from now:)

I have that VW Beetle Silver Cup Car and all the other colours as you know in 0/0 but i'm a long way away from being able to send it to you,my apologies for it :(
 
I have a car you want but I cant trade until next Saturday..:ouch: It's the bahama yellow Charger 440 Road/Track.
 
I have a car you want but I cant trade until next Saturday..:ouch: It's the bahama yellow Charger 440 Road/Track.

No problem :) Can i put it for another 5 CS paints or are you looking something different? I also have 3100 different colours and surely there's a good bunch of them much prettier than CS or matte colours ;)
 
I have a week to decide don't I sir.;) :)
 
Thanks,It seems I'm getting every car except the one I need in the ucd today..
 
The Ceramo Supra.
 
OP updated 👍 Anyone have these last remaining cars?
 
I have a Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Dark Gold Metallic if that's what you are looking for. I'll take some sick white gear of any kind, just give me the coolest white set in your opinion.

EDIT: I also own a au Cerumo Supra '01 for rob192005, its 0/0/0 (I ADORE THIS CAR).
 
Last edited:
I have a Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71 Dark Gold Metallic if that's what you are looking for. I'll take some sick white gear of any kind, just give me the coolest white set in your opinion.

EDIT: I also own a au Cerumo Supra '01 for rob192005, its 0/0/0 (I ADORE THIS CAR).

I've sent you a pm:tup:
 
Back