WANTED: Drivers for Casual and Clean Racing League

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrkenguin
  • 50 comments
  • 3,016 views
Messages
9
Sorry guys... things have not be going well for me and I know I will not be able to manage the racing league.
I don't have the time due to unexpected personal issues and I cannot fore go with the future of this league.
Sorry for the inconvenience and to those who counted on this league. But from what I've seen, there are plenty
of other leagues out there with the same spirit and maturity I was looking for when I made this league.
Good luck to you all and I hope to see you in the future.
 
Last edited:
You're the guy in the green RSX RM.
 
Yes, and its one of the easiest cars to drive and learn the racing line of the courses. I hope to race other cars to, don't get me wrong.
 
my username is my screename, Desmosabie just got a DFGT but would use the DS3 if competition was good enough. Im better with a controller still due to lack of overall practice time with the wheel yet. California, Pacific time. Got about 10 friends online regularly so I can almost always bring another decent driver or two with me.
 
Cool, that sounds good as soon. As I get a few more people interested I will post more details.
 
psn: tecknical
I'm from Cali too, PST. I use a DFGT

hoping this takes off, i've been looking for some clean races for a while now
 
Sign me up. In every online room that I join, only 20% of the people race clean, and I think it's sad really...

I hope more people are interested in this, I would also like to have a few non-wreckers races.

Also, we don't need a mic, do we?

-Eastern US
-Controller


PSN:
<
 
Last edited:
I'm definitely interested, although I've been in plenty of rooms where people say they want to race clean and still drill you on the first corner. :(


PSN: GTP_Music
 
im down to play...i generally like to play 350hp or less races but it seems hard to find those
... ad me... my PSN is tr1mble
 
Hey... I'm interested.
Vance (Twostringer)
Nova Scotia, Canada
Logitech Driving Force GT
 
Last edited:
Yes, and its one of the easiest cars to drive and learn the racing line of the courses. I hope to race other cars to, don't get me wrong.

As soon as my internet's reliability woes get sorted, I'll be up for this. I remember you from a couple fun battles at Laguna Seca that were ruined by people with no concept of situational awareness, braking zones, or racing lines.

Sum1s2pid
Wheel user
No mic
Pacific time
 
Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in joining anyone for a clean race and this league.. I'm really tired of like the 1000HP or unlimited HP rules on most servers where someone in a race car comes along and dominates. Yes they are fun and I own my fair share of race cars, but its not much of a race..
Please feel free to add me @ PSN: Project41

Hope to here from someone soon, the OP needs to include PSN names for those who wish to participate in this league.
 
Hey I am interested, im tired of out of whack racers. add me


PSN: Slingez
 
Okay sounds good and thanks to everyone that replied. We have the sufficient members and I will make an official announcement sometime next week on the official structure, rules and details of this league. Look forward to racing with you all!
 
I am definitely interested. I'd love to be in a league where everyone drives clean and has fun.

PSN: dyzir13
Region: Southeastern US
Controller: DFGT
 
Psn. Hoosiermo
Dfgt
eastern time
I'm in
 
I am in:

User Name: Kawashimakun

EST time

G27 steering wheel
 
Im interested if you can use another PSN: Bezamekula
 
Im interested to join this league.

PSN klondike_rush
 
Definitely in as well. Haven't even joined an online race due to worries over is being super crappy.

PSN: GTP_mtbiker157
 
PSN - mrLATTIRE
Controller - DFGT
Region - US Eastern
 
Psn: UncleBoB777

Country: Slovenia
Logitech g25

I really like the idea. It's hard to find a clean racing stage online.
 
Count me in,
PSN id; polaristic.
G25
EST
 
psn timber-rattler
dfgt
est timezone
 
psn waboo

DFGT

Would love to race clean and fair people !!

On most weekdays, EST

See you there..
👍
 
Psn:Gtp_accessraider

Fanatec wheel

South Florida : est
 
Last edited:
I'm in :D
PSN: verla
EST timezone
Logitech Driving Force
 
Back