WANTED: Drivers for Casual and Clean Racing League

  • Thread starter Thread starter mrkenguin
  • 50 comments
  • 3,016 views
I'm interested in joining this league, always looking for people to race with online while I'm giving Bob vacation time lol.

Name: Nick
PSN: jeebs67
Region: Western Canada
Controller: DS3
 
Im in, Im sick of going online and getting bashed off the track. Its the first GT that Im taking seriously and would like to play with like-minded individuals.

psn: eskimochaos
Zone: eastern us
DS3
 
Count me in if you still have the room.

PSN : ricbrabin
PS3 controller ATM, gt driving force if I can find where I put it
Eastern Australia
 
I will be editing my original post on the first page to make it easier to find. From now on, please see first page for all details and updates in the future.
 
Yes please!

PSN: kazlir
DFGT
West Coast USA
 
Sounds great. I usually race with my other older, saner friends, and try to avoid the circus out there online. But my friends aren't getting online for a while.
I like to race clean, and I'd rather have everyone involved enjoy themselves rather than win at all costs.
I'm EST (Montreal), have the Bluetooth to chat, and use the old fasioned controller. I can work within any restrictions, HP, tires, that are created.
Thanks, Ralph (FlemStetson)
 
Sounds like fun :)

PSN: WiiFreak
Controller: DS3
Time Zone: EST
 
PSN ID: Barcelonic
Region: UK, GMT +0hrs
Controller: Official Sony Gamepad

May i just ask for clarification on "casual"?

Sounds up my street but basically i suffer from what i could best describe as 'intermittent nocturnalism' so timekeeping IS an issue for me unfortunately, but if its a league then hopefully there'll be races all the time ye? Like every day at least? If so and if you allow me im definitely in thanks.

And im not in it to win it jutst for the fun thats all so i dont mind missing races here and there as long as u dont.

Will you be PMing the racers before the league starts?
 
I'm in.

I work, so I may not be able to race on certain days.

I will if I am available.

PSN: GTP_BWR

Controller: DualShock 3

Region: Pacific Standard Time (North America)
 
Count me in. Definitely not a noob to GT games as I've been an avid fan since GT1, however, bare with me as I am a noob when it comes to online racing. I've always stayed away from it for the very reasons this league is being created. I figured there would be a bunch of jerks online that just wanted to try to wreck everybody. I too could care less about winning. Just looking for some good, clean fun.


PSN: C_Monster23af

Controller: DS3

Region: Arizona (Currently Mountain Time)
 
Im interested if you can use another PSN: Bezamekula

crap, gave you the wrong PSN ...sorry try to add me again please

PSN: Bezemakula
basic controller
windsor, on
 
Count me in please.
Jacob
PSN: SoCalFELON
DFGT
California (PST)
 
Sounds like a great time. Sign me up
PSN Tedz-
DFGT
central time
 
This sounds awesome, I'm new to the GT series and I'm having a great time except for playing online cause hardly anyone races clean.

PSN phrantiklol

Dualshock Controller (going to order DFGT soon :D )

USA Central Time
 
Sounds like fun. I'm not sure if I can make all the events because I have some busy nights and kids but I'm interested if it works out.

Evillseed

US Central Time

DFGT
 
I am in, I usually am on after 9:00 PM (CST) after the kids are in bed. But if you are racing after that, I am game!

PSN: Mizgo

Controller: DualShock 3

Region: Central Standard Time (North America)
 
So whats happening with this, I haven't heard anything. If it is dead then I am interested in keeping it going. I will probably need a bit of help with the logistics and the technicalities but I do think it would be worthwhile. Let me know if anyone else is interested. P.M would be the best way.
 
Back