Wanted f2007

  • Thread starter Thread starter Callidus
  • 11 comments
  • 462 views
Messages
84
I need a stock F2007

Will trade either of the following:

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot

or

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Both stock.

Can trade NOW!
 
I need a stock F2007

Will trade either of the following:

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot

or

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Both stock.

Can trade NOW!

Why there is no point when you can get the F10. Or the X1 Prototype. :indiff:
 
I need a stock F2007

Will trade either of the following:

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot

or

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09

Both stock.

Can trade NOW!

i have a F2007
 
what is the mileage... any mods?

I'm not on my PS3 yet, but I'm guessing between 500-950 miles. A few mods that can return to standard. And 2 engine upgrades, it's been Modded to it's optimal level before it would just become undrivable.
 
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot

mY PSN ID IS : liamcharles
send me friends request and as soon as i add you i will send u a F2007.
Pls write a message the car u are given me so i know who it is, tks
 
Sorry Jack, it seems somebody has already sent me this car on PSN. I'm honoured to trade him.
 
Back