jason2590 Messages 263 Messages AVFC-1990, AVFC1990-GT5 Jul 12, 2011 #1 Hey guys, I am looking for a level 24 ticket, if you have one and would like to trade tell me what you want and we'll see if we can make a deal.
Hey guys, I am looking for a level 24 ticket, if you have one and would like to trade tell me what you want and we'll see if we can make a deal.
F Ford Driver Messages 229 Messages beregond306 Jul 12, 2011 #2 This should be in the marketplace mate.
jason2590 Messages 263 Messages AVFC-1990, AVFC1990-GT5 Jul 12, 2011 #3 Damn I thought I was in the Market place, how do I move please? I'm using my iPod.
F Ford Driver Messages 229 Messages beregond306 Jul 12, 2011 #4 You can't move it but don't worry, a mod will probably do it for you. You shouldn't have too much trouble obtaining your ticket there. Good luck.
You can't move it but don't worry, a mod will probably do it for you. You shouldn't have too much trouble obtaining your ticket there. Good luck.