Wanted: Green,Pink,Neon Orange,White X1s

  • Thread starter Thread starter andystuart1
  • 17 comments
  • 487 views
Messages
207
Messages
andy_stuart1
Messages
sooty and co
I have a Blue X1 to trade today.. If you dont want that I have plenty of race cars so just ask.... Thanks

I got Neon Orange From Ice Cream Paint
 
Last edited:
I can trade you a Neon Orange X1(0 miles) for your Blue X1, deal?
 
I can trade you a Neon Orange X1(0 miles) for your Blue X1, deal?

Yes Ok as long as you send first I have done 14 Successful trades.... I will PM you
 
Hey THIS GUY SCAMS people I hear don't send him anything I was in a thread yesterday and somebody posted he's a scammer!!!
 
Ice Cream Paint is a scammer by the way.

I can offer you a Pink, Dark Purple or Silver X2010. I'm interested in the RX-7 LM but will also consider touring and tuner cars.
 
I'm talking about Ice Cream Paint!! Not Andy
 
Hey THIS GUY SCAMS people I hear don't send him anything I was in a thread yesterday and somebody posted he's a scammer!!!

Well I asked him to send first and he said he would so if I dont receive it I wont send anything... Thanks for the warning mate 👍
 
Nope guys no need to worry he send it straight away TBH I think he is a great trader!
 
I could swear somebody said he was a scammer.
 
I could swear somebody said he was a scammer.

You'd never know. One day he may scam, others he doesn't. You'd have to be extra cautious nowadays.
 
Well... Anyone Else Want to trade?
 
Shouldn't you give me my car first before trading with other people?
 
what number of blue

thanks
i can trade now
 
Back