Wanted - Level Tickets * B-Day Tickets * Green Tickets

United States
Adrian, Mich.
cargorat323
CargoRatt
I am currently collecting any level, birthday, or green tickets. Donations are welcome but if you need something in return, I can give any amount of glitch suits, glitched Academy suits, or any 5 paint chips. (chrome and matte included) I am also willing to make it a combination of suits and paint chips per ticket. Sorry, but not sending out any cars at this time and not accepting cars unless in green ticket form. Doesn't matter what ticket you want to send, I'm accepting them all. I can send out the suits to multiple people a day as there is no limit on the suits that you can send, but if you want paint, I'll have to make a schedule which is no problem. Thanks.

Add cargorat323 if you wish to make a donation or want suits and/or paint chips in return.

I have a few tickets I can give you cargo, in not going online tonight because I'm partying, the last one of the party season. I can, however send you as many as I have, everyday.

@tommo21: Alright, just send what you want, it doesn't matter what you send, just as long as its a ticket. Would you like anything in return and if so, what out of the things I'm offering.

@neal: Thats cool neal, just send what you want when you want and let me know what you want in return. Have a good time at your party and be safe.

@neal: Thats cool neal, just send what you want when you want and let me know what you want in return. Have a good time at your party and be safe.

I don't want anything in return mate. Just a reason to put GT5 in my console after a looooooong dry period.

Also I can't promise I will be safe, because of the company I keep. Lol.

I don't want anything in return mate. Just a reason to put GT5 in my console after a looooooong dry period.

Also I can't promise I will be safe, because of the company I keep. Lol.

Alright then, just don't drink and drive. As you are probably aware, thats how I wound up in the condition that I'm in. Got hit by a drunk driver, so thats all I ask, don't drink and drive. Have a good time and thanks for your generosity.

Alright then, just don't drink and drive. As you are probably aware, thats how I wound up in the condition that I'm in. Got hit by a drunk driver, so thats all I ask, don't drink and drive. Have a good time and thanks for your generosity.

There's no danger of that my freind. I don't drive! Lol, I know I should at my age, but I have just never passed my test. I had a car when I was 18, I used to drive that around before I blew the engine, but that was when I was a little pri**.

Anyhoo! No problem pal, ill send what I can your way!

I don't got much to offer, but I have a lvl 24 ticket can send now or after reset. I've wanted some chrome paint but was also interested in suits but let me know if you want me to send and if yes you can send me what you want.

I don't got much to offer, but I have a lvl 24 ticket can send now or after reset. I've wanted some chrome paint but was also interested in suits but let me know if you want me to send and if yes you can send me what you want.

Ok. I can send you any 5 paints you want plus any number of suits you want. Just let me know what it is you want. You can send me a f/r to cargorat323. I can send your stuff anytime. Level 24 is fine.

I have a level 23 ticket and a level 21 ticket, which one you want? I'd like 5 chrome golds and 5 chrome silvers for both.

I have a level 23 ticket and a level 21 ticket, which one you want? I'd like 5 chrome golds and 5 chrome silvers for both.

I can send you the 5 golds for the 23 ticket in about 10 min. and then I can send you 5 chromes for the 21 ticket tomorrow after reset. send f/r to cargorat323 if that works for you.

What exactly do you want in return? I can send any number of suits and up to 5 paint chips.

5 chrome paints would be good for the lvl 24 ticket

I'll send the ticket from my second account (psn: johny_mack)
but send the paint chips to my first account (psn: minedragon)

5 chrome paints would be good for the lvl 24 ticket

I'll send the ticket from my second account (psn: johny_mack)
but send the paint chips to my first account (psn: minedragon)

Ok. As soon as I recieve the f/r, I'll send the chrome. What do you want, Silver or Gold Chrome.

^^^ silver

Ok, silver it is. Just waiting on your f/r.

EDIT: If you are interested in doing this now, lets wrap this up in the next 10 min. or so. Its almost 11:30pm here and I'm getting ready to go to bed. If not, we'll have to do it another time.

EDIT: Alright, I'm off to bed, not going to wait all night.

Last edited:
Looks like I have free slots for the foreseeable future. I can send all kinds of tickets (not every birthday, but everything else - green, blue and brown) to you if you need.

Not looking for paints, but if you can send gear that I don't have to my iainoflo85 account (just check this link http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=44577 there's plenty that I need) I'd really appreciate it.

My trade thread lists all the green and birthday tickets I have. It's in my signature.

Last edited:
Looks like I have free slots for the foreseeable future. I can send all kinds of tickets (not every birthday, but everything else - green, blue and brown) to you if you need.

Not looking for paints, but if you can send gear that I don't have to my iainoflo85 account (just check this link http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=44577 there's plenty that I need) I'd really appreciate it.

My trade thread lists all the green and birthday tickets I have. It's in my signature.

Just accepted f/r. Lets start with level 10 ticket and just work our way up to level 24. How many pieces of gear would you like per ticket. Let me know and I'll start sending what you need according to your link. Thanks.

EDIT: Kinda unfamiliar with that website as I don't use it, so if you could tell me how to tell which suits you need by looking there, I would appreciate it. I just don't want to send you stuff that you already have. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just accepted f/r. Lets start with level 10 ticket and just work our way up to level 24. How many pieces of gear would you like per ticket. Let me know and I'll start sending what you need according to your link. Thanks.

It's up to you really. Send as much as you like/are able, whenever you like. Just please don't fill my Gift Box. :)

It's up to you really. Send as much as you like/are able, whenever you like. Just please don't fill my Gift Box. :)

Ok. How about 30 per day then. That will give you a chance to clear your box. I can start sending whenever.

Ok. How about 30 per day then. That will give you a chance to clear your box. I can start sending whenever.

Wow, yes that would be awesome. I update the site when I get new helmets/suits. So best to check before you send more. The ones I have show a red number 1 in the top right corner. Ones I don't have will be blank. You can toggle missing/all at the top of the page.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/gear.php?id=44577

Ok, first batch of 30 just sent.

Thank you. Will send your Level ticket when I can get on the other PS3.

EDIT: Helmets received. Gift box is now clear again and link updated.

EDIT2: Level 10 ticket sent.

Last edited:
Ok. As soon as I recieve the f/r, I'll send the chrome. What do you want, Silver or Gold Chrome.

FR sent with both accounts.... if you could accept so I can sent the ticket would be nice, or I got to send till tomorrow morning after work

FR sent with both accounts.... if you could accept so I can sent the ticket would be nice, or I got to send till tomorrow morning after work

Just accepted. Will send 5 silver chrome your way in about 10 min. Thanks.

@iainoflo85: I will send 30 more later on today. I'm now on a mission to complete your collection for you.👍

EDIT @minedragon: Ticket recieved and 5 silver chromes sent. Also sent you a few other bonus items. Enjoy and thanks for the trade.

Last edited:
Your Level 11 Ticket will come from my third account - iainoflo.

I've sent an FR, will send after reset.

Your Level 11 Ticket will come from my third account - iainoflo.

I've sent an FR, will send after reset.

Just accepted. Funny you just posted as I was just getting ready to send you another batch of 30, lol.

Back