Wanted - Level Tickets * B-Day Tickets * Green Tickets

Cargo, I haven't been on my PS3 today pal, been proper out of action, but I will be going on tomorrow, will start with the sending tomorrow.

I have sent FR's to both your accounts, when you accept I will send a 66 ticket to either one pal.

EDIT: Sorry typo a 67 ticket.

It I also have;
Level 0,2,8,10,13,15,18,22,23,24
Birthday 67',83'
Green HSR-II concept, IS-F Racing Concept, SP1
Or a ticket 1000.

Up to you pal.

I have sent FR's to both your accounts, when you accept I will send a 66 ticket to either one pal.

EDIT: Sorry typo a 67 ticket.

It I also have;
Level 0,2,8,10,13,15,18,22,23,24
Birthday 67',83'
Green HSR-II concept, IS-F Racing Concept, SP1
Or a ticket 1000.

Up to you pal.

Just accepted on my cargorat323 account. Please send tickets there. Sorry, been to a couple doctors appt. and just got back. Any tickets you send Neal will be greatly appreciated. Doesn't matter what they are, just surprise me.:)

I am currently collecting any level, birthday, or green tickets. Donations are welcome but if you need something in return, I can give any amount of glitch suits, glitched Academy suits, or any 5 paint chips. (chrome and matte included) I am also willing to make it a combination of suits and paint chips per ticket. Sorry, but not sending out any cars at this time and not accepting cars unless in green ticket form. Doesn't matter what ticket you want to send, I'm accepting them all. I can send out the suits to multiple people a day as there is no limit on the suits that you can send, but if you want paint, I'll have to make a schedule which is no problem. Thanks.

Add cargorat323 if you wish to make a donation or want suits and/or paint chips in return.

I could trade you a birthday ticket for 5 dark blue matte?

Just accepted on my cargorat323 account. Please send tickets there. Sorry, been to a couple doctors appt. and just got back. Any tickets you send Neal will be greatly appreciated. Doesn't matter what they are, just surprise me.:)

Ok will start to send them today.

Ok will start to send them today.

Ok neal, thanks alot. Your generosity is appreciated. If you ever need anything, just ask.

@mwade93: Ok, no problem. Whenever you have a free day is fine. Just remember to include a note in your f/r so I know what its for.

Last edited:
I have muscle car tickets in two accounts. I can send one next reset if you want it sooner than next level ticket.

No, thats fine. Just keep sending as per our agreement. I was just putting that out there for any future traders/donators. Thanks tho. Also getting ready to send you another batch of 30 in a few hours so please make sure your box is empty. Thanks my friend. Slowly but surely, I'll get your collection completed.👍

EDIT: Just sent you another batch of 30.

Last edited:
67 ticket is sent.

Next I will start with the highest Level tickets and work my way down to the lowest. If I am about to send one that you already have, tell me and I will skip that one.

No, thats fine. Just keep sending as per our agreement. I was just putting that out there for any future traders/donators. Thanks tho. Also getting ready to send you another batch of 30 in a few hours so please make sure your box is empty. Thanks my friend. Slowly but surely, I'll get your collection completed.👍

EDIT: Just sent you another batch of 30.

Okay. Latest helmets received. Thank you very much.

67 ticket is sent.

Next I will start with the highest Level tickets and work my way down to the lowest. If I am about to send one that you already have, tell me and I will skip that one.

No, you're fine. Just keep sending how you've been doing.

Ticket recieved, thanks. Make sure you keep your gift box clear. might send another batch later tonight. I'm on a mission, lol.

No, you're fine. Just keep sending how you've been doing.

Ticket recieved, thanks. Make sure you keep your gift box clear. might send another batch later tonight. I'm on a mission, lol.

Well that was my plan for sending actually pal, I was gonna send you that birthday ticket, then all the level tickets.

Well that was my plan for sending actually pal, I was gonna send you that birthday ticket, then all the level tickets.

Lol, thats fine. I actually meant to post that reply to someone else. A little mix up there, lol.

No problem pal, but I haven't sent them, I got called into work, I will be home about half 8 and send it then. Ok mate?

Yea, no problem neal. If you send, thats great. If not, thats cool to. I'm not going to crucify you if you don't. :lol:

@iainoflo85: Another batch of 30 just sent.

Last edited:
Any level tickets left over? I'm looking to trade for them.

Please go back and re-read my OP. I am not trading any level tickets here. I am looking to recieve level tickets, not trade them away.

To everyone else: I'm still looking for any level, b-day, or green tickets. If you don't wish to donate, I can give up to 30 of the glitched Academy suits, Jeff Gordon Suits, or the other glitch suit and hemet. Also can give any of the other regular suits if you need them. Will also throw any 5 paints chips in on the deal or museum cards.

Any 30 suits for ticket or
Any 30 suits + plus any 5 paint chips or museum cards for ticket

Hey cargo, I sent you a level 24 ticket. I know I should have sent it sooner, but I ain't had GT5 in my PS3! I will send another next time in on it.

Hey cargo, I sent you a level 24 ticket. I know I should have sent it sooner, but I ain't had GT5 in my PS3! I will send another next time in on it.

Recieved. Thanks Neal. Like I said, whenever you can, no big rush at all. Appreciate your generosity. Anything you ever need that I have, consider it yours. 👍

Cargo do you know anything about the HSC Concept? Is it rare? It's just popped up in my UCD and have never seen it before.

It's the Acura HSC Concept 04

Cargo do you know anything about the HSC Concept? Is it rare? It's just popped up in my UCD and have never seen it before.

It's the Acura HSC Concept 04

No, in my opinion its not really rare. I think I used to have like 3 of those till I cleaned out my garage.

Back