Wanted - Level Tickets * B-Day Tickets * Green Tickets

If you send a FR to fisho_man, there'll be random hits into your inbox..I have all level and (nearly) all birthday tickets, plus other nifty items. Some green tickets, but not necessarily in this account. If you want greens, add fisho_suits. I can start sending after the 21st.

If you send a FR to fisho_man, there'll be random hits into your inbox..I have all level and (nearly) all birthday tickets, plus other nifty items. Some green tickets, but not necessarily in this account. If you want greens, add fisho_suits. I can start sending after the 21st.

Alright, thanks friend. Thats very generous of you. Just sent f/r to both accounts. Fire away at your convience. Doesn't matter what tickets you send, I'm not picky and anything is appreciated. Thanks again.

Alright, thanks friend. Thats very generous of you. Just sent f/r to both accounts. Fire away at your convience. Doesn't matter what tickets you send, I'm not picky and anything is appreciated. Thanks again.

You're welcome. The 'nifties' are not necessarily something I advertise but are an interest I see you have. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them. I'll make sure I keep a spot spare, first send will be on the 22nd.

You're welcome. The 'nifties' are not necessarily something I advertise but are an interest I see you have. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy them. I'll make sure I keep a spot spare, first send will be on the 22nd.

Alright. Thanks again, your generosity is more than appreciated. If you are ever in need of anything that I have, consider it yours aswell. Have a good night/day.

Cargo have you got the Ft-86 concept II '11? You get it for buying multiple packs of the car pack 2 I think.

I just bought another paint pack and received that car. You seen it before? I ain't.

Cargo have you got the Ft-86 concept II '11? You get it for buying multiple packs of the car pack 2 I think.

I just bought another paint pack and received that car. You seen it before? I ain't.

Yea, I have multiples. 4 Orange and 3 Black.

I´m looking for the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in 0/0/0 conditions in these 3 colours:

Super Black
Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
Dark Metal Gray (M)

I have all Level tickets, NASCAR, 1000, Birthday´s tickets, Muscle´s tickets and Rally.

I´m looking for the GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 in 0/0/0 conditions in these 3 colours:

Super Black
Brilliant White Pearl (3P)
Dark Metal Gray (M)

I have all Level tickets, NASCAR, 1000, Birthday´s tickets, Muscle´s tickets and Rally.

Did you not read my OP? I'm not trading any cars. Only sending out suits and paints.

Back