K Ka1 Messages 17 Jan 31, 2011 #3 Gizmo247 I have both, what are you offering Click to expand... I have BMW m3 2003 CSL Mines gtr skyline 00 350z gt4 edition
Gizmo247 I have both, what are you offering Click to expand... I have BMW m3 2003 CSL Mines gtr skyline 00 350z gt4 edition
K Ka1 Messages 17 Jan 31, 2011 #9 Dintkin Dintkin Click to expand... Wow thank you very much. Is there any car you are needing?
K Ka1 Messages 17 Jan 31, 2011 #11 Dintkin surprise me Click to expand... Damn I forgot you can only send one car a day I just got back to gt5 yesterday expect a car tommorow at like 6pm or something sorry I hope I dont send you a car you already have though haha
Dintkin surprise me Click to expand... Damn I forgot you can only send one car a day I just got back to gt5 yesterday expect a car tommorow at like 6pm or something sorry I hope I dont send you a car you already have though haha
K Ka1 Messages 17 Jan 31, 2011 #14 Waltermydoinher I have the Supra RZ 97. Click to expand... What are you looking for? I cant really do a trade until tuesday because I gotta trade the guy above a car cause he sent me a 22b
Waltermydoinher I have the Supra RZ 97. Click to expand... What are you looking for? I cant really do a trade until tuesday because I gotta trade the guy above a car cause he sent me a 22b
S steriko Messages 323 Jan 31, 2011 #15 I have both looking for seasonal cars 5 and 6 (no scuderia,suzuki k car,touring car or corvette) pm please
I have both looking for seasonal cars 5 and 6 (no scuderia,suzuki k car,touring car or corvette) pm please
D Dintkin Messages 23 Feb 1, 2011 #16 Thank You Ka1..i didnt have that car and looks like a fun drive.