BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Oct 21, 2011 #1 Title says it all. Have 1000 ticket.
doctorrg Messages 2,351 Gold Coast Messages drbrg Messages Silv3rEy3d Oct 21, 2011 #2 ZDUPH Title says it all. Have 1000 ticket. Click to expand... Two gear for a ticket? I'd do that trade!
ZDUPH Title says it all. Have 1000 ticket. Click to expand... Two gear for a ticket? I'd do that trade!
BlazeTheCat05 Messages 7,300 Massachusetts Messages llClaude_Speedll Messages BlazingSol05 Oct 21, 2011 #3 I'm real desperate to get all of the 17 suits. That's why I'm going over the top with the return gifts I have.
I'm real desperate to get all of the 17 suits. That's why I'm going over the top with the return gifts I have.
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Oct 21, 2011 #4 I even would do it for free. 2 gear items....
doctorrg Messages 2,351 Gold Coast Messages drbrg Messages Silv3rEy3d Oct 21, 2011 #5 Well, add me (drbrg) and I'll send the two after my next remote race finishes. Edit: Or add Outeke.
Outeke Luca - GTA V Premium Messages 10,207 Messages MyBoardNick Oct 21, 2011 #6 ZDUPH I'm real desperate to get all of the 17 suits. That's why I'm going over the top with the return gifts I have. Click to expand... there are a few "give away" gear threads where people "share the love". You could have asked there too But I can send you those 2, no problem.
ZDUPH I'm real desperate to get all of the 17 suits. That's why I'm going over the top with the return gifts I have. Click to expand... there are a few "give away" gear threads where people "share the love". You could have asked there too But I can send you those 2, no problem.