War of the Worlds! Fuji 800PP - xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 197 comments
EL_ZISSOU
War of the Worlds
Return of the Monsters!

WOTW.jpg

war-of-the-worlds-20050722055101768.jpg

This event is open to any monster, from any planet. Nothing but the OLR can save you!

Start times :00 :30

tunesheet111Rtuned.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-c-19_460x0w.jpg

amuse_001.jpg

1717966679_2f0547ff1b.jpg

See you on the track! :cheers:

Last edited:
I had a fun race last night with Toivenen and Joeninety in our Vettes. I'll see y'all on the track.

Yeah that was fun,intense,manic! Was good to see heaps of people out on the track....you were hard to keep in touch with BillyJoe-nice.

Had a great race with GTP_Spyrai - 10laps of crazy!

the same to you! nice pace with the vette! thanks for the clean racing :cheers:

Will be holding hands with the turtle soon ....:sly:

spyrrari.

Yeah that was fun,intense,manic! Was good to see heaps of people out on the track....you were hard to keep in touch with BillyJoe-nice.

Had a great race with GTP_Spyrai - 10laps of crazy!

:sly:

spyrrari.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible race ZISSOU! I'm sorry for what must have looked liek blocking, that's why I let you past on the main straight. But I don't know why you let me back past?

Shame half the grid disconnected on lap 9 :(

All the best
Maz

Can somebody explain the starting times? Since this is new to me.
Does the :00 and :30 stand for every our of the day?

Can somebody explain the starting times? Since this is new to me.
Does the :00 and :30 stand for every our of the day?

Yes CICO. In theory if you press start at 00 and 30 mins past any hour, you will match in a race with anyone who happens to be online running this event.

If you're lucky ;)

All the best
Maz

Some people don't seem to have gotten used to the speed of this event yet (whoever it was that rammed me off at the hairpin lap 1).

Anyhow, new fastest lap... 1:53.0 on lap 10

Incredible race ZISSOU! I'm sorry for what must have looked liek blocking, that's why I let you past on the main straight. But I don't know why you let me back past?

Shame half the grid disconnected on lap 9 :(

All the best
Maz

it was a brilliant one! and no worries, i dont recall you doing anything un-ladylike :D

cant recall why i may have slowed for you, probably afraid i had nudged you or something. or if you mean when i was a couple seconds ahead, i think i may have waited so we could have a few laps of battling instead of catch-up. thanks for the race man it was fantastic :cheers:

Damn wich car you using Stotty?

Tuned Vette... the GTLM will be a bit quicker (I know Zabeu has already got a 52), but it's a bitch to drive... the Vette is nice and easy even at 800pp's.

Some people don't seem to have gotten used to the speed of this event yet

Im not sure what to expect after the 1 race I entered earlier...

The list of racers popped up- 11 people in the race. I got totally excited. I got on the grid, I started last, even more exciting. Turn 1... Disaster! I was 2nd after turn 1!! lol Guys were going crazy for the 10seconds I saw them all. 1 good guy from japan was running the SAME pace as me for 5 laps before I had to pull over (Kids doctor appointment) We were lapping people by lap 3!

Anyways, my point is BEWARE in turn 1.

You slow bastard you...i will be showing you my 75 year old a** so much,you will just beg me to stop leading....i know turtles are slow,but you make them look ancient mate.....

hold hands soon turtleness.....soon...:)

:D:D:D

spyrrari.

:(, After 10minutes of search (7 times) I am not able to join a race keep getting 60:29 error.
Even though I just did Port Forwarding and changed my NAT from 3 to 2, hoping to have less problems with these type of errors.
I will call it a night and go to bed.

You slow bastard you...i will be showing you my 75 year old a** so much,you will just beg me to stop leading....i know turtles are slow,but you make them look ancient mate.....

hold hands soon turtleness.....soon...:)

:D:D:D

spyrrari.

in for :00! im afraid its past your bedtime though! :(

Finished 1:01 behind the leader, whoever that was...

Kinda sucks to spend 20 minutes sweating and then not even see who won, who came in second, etc... Would it hurt them to flash the finishing order to those tards who didn't finish before the time limit? :(

I never thought anything could surpass 750 PP Suzuka.
Well, needless to say, 800 PP Suzuka has, and it is EPIC!

Thanks to EL_ZISSOU, rmk700, EERS4YEARS and many others for some
great racing tonight :cheers:

This is going to be a great month of racing :)

This is going to be a great month of racing :)

First time in a long time that I am not looking forward to the next event update.

Yeeeee Haaaaa cowboys, hold on to your butts.

Also, the GT LM is now my favorite car. That is a bad mug! Crashing has never been so fun, lol.

Back