War Thunder (F2P Air/Ground combat MMO)

Yes that was quite a day, I also shot down stickboy24 from Bo Time Gaming. 🤣 Congratulations on the aces. :cheers:

BTW, if any GTP'ers would like to squad up sometime, feel free to add me (Grand_Prix). 👍

I'm back in WT for the summer event. I want that BMD-4 for my Rank VI Russian setup. The Japanese amphibious tank (Ka-Chi) is already mine.

The current Battle Pass season also has interesting rewards. I think I'll buy the pass later.

I'm back in WT for the summer event. I want that BMD-4 for my Rank VI Russian setup. The Japanese amphibious tank (Ka-Chi) is already mine.

The current Battle Pass season also has interesting rewards. I think I'll buy the pass later.
The rewards for tankers are not bad, for pilots they're quite terrible.

New update teaser. Some new vehicles (Sprut-SD, MiG-27M and Saab 37 Viggen) are visible.

The rewards for tankers are not bad, for pilots they're quite terrible.
The players say the Finnish fighter, VL Myrsky, is pretty good, especially for ground RB.

The players say the Finnish fighter, VL Myrsky, is pretty good, especially for ground RB.
Jengar and DEFYN both said it's quite bad, I'm sure it'll be quite middle of the road.:lol: In the end it's a unique plane, great if you're a Finnish patriot, and I'll be happy to have it. Being low tier means it doesn't really get a good SL modifier or anything. There are a few vehicles I'd really like to see in WT, but my personal bias dictates what they are.:lol:

shot 2021.08.28 00.17.29.jpg

shot 2021.08.28 00.17.27.jpg

I got the BMD-4. Finally, I can now go back to relaxing gameplay for fun... and the Battle Pass objectives.
Haven't been in air battles for so long. Generally, I find the air battles more fun and less irritating than tank and naval modes. Even on jets.

I do like tanks, though. A year ago, I won the Canadian Leopard 1 in the previous summer event, but chose to sell it on the marketplace. For this years event, I bought the T-10A and the Australian Centurion Mk.5/1, and still have some Gaijin coins left. Totally worth it.
shot 2021.08.26 23.21.36.jpg

@Rage Racer , @Swagger897 , I added you guys to my WT friends list if you want to squad up sometime. 👍 I don't bite... much.:lol:

Also, Gaijin needs to add this heavy beast:

Didn't see your friend request, I play on PC and I'm VOLK_TE37 there.

View attachment 1077387
View attachment 1077388
I got the BMD-4. Finally, I can now go back to relaxing gameplay for fun... and the Battle Pass objectives.
Haven't been in air battles for so long. Generally, I find the air battles more fun and less irritating than tank and naval modes. Even on jets.

I do like tanks, though. A year ago, I won the Canadian Leopard 1 in the previous summer event, but chose to sell it on the marketplace. For this years event, I bought the T-10A and the Australian Centurion Mk.5/1, and still have some Gaijin coins left. Totally worth it.
View attachment 1077389

Didn't see your friend request, I play on PC and I'm VOLK_TE37 there.
As a helplessly patriotic Australian, I love that they added the Centurion Mk 5/1. Tanks can certainly be a nice change of pace from the never ending grind.

Well, I guess if anything, after [insert number] years of playing, I've now achieved a ...Non-event, Non-squadron max-rank vehicle
20230215070410_1.jpg

Of course, the problem now is playing through it at top tier whilst it has HEAT-FS stock...
And it'd almost disguise well as a German one if it wasn't for the sideskirts being different

20230215070901_1.jpg

New major update is announced.

This picture from the latest dev server. I'm very excited!

ccg6kp2eid381.jpg
I have it (won it in event a year ago), and it's not bad. But they didn't make the hull machine gun (the armor shape of which made this tank famous 😁) work.
Well, I guess if anything, after [insert number] years of playing, I've now achieved a ...Non-event, Non-squadron max-rank vehicle
20230215070410_1.jpg

Of course, the problem now is playing through it at top tier whilst it has HEAT-FS stock...
And it'd almost disguise well as a German one if it wasn't for the sideskirts being different

20230215070901_1.jpg
Nice. I still have some way to go to the T-80BVM (my current top is T-80B, which becomes the T-80BV after the ERA modification), but I rarely play WT lately.

I have it (won it in event a year ago), and it's not bad. But they didn't make the hull machine gun (the armor shape of which made this tank famous 😁) work.
I also got the A.C.I in that event and I pretty much dominated in it. Weak gun but still a very good tank.

The Lancaster is getting a Tallboy in the next update. Sweeeet! Going by those stats, even though it has more than an extra 1000kg TNT, it will have the same destruction stats for tanks as the FAB-5000. Can't outdo the Russians now can we.:rolleyes: :P

hzk36rxzsdka1.png

Last edited:
Back