*Warning* Graphically Disgusting Pics [56'kers beware]

• Thread starter Pako
  • 101 comments
i first saw the thread. and the picutres. i relaly almost threw up. ugh. makes me sick to see the first RAW gash. omg that is crazy big!! :eek:

Holy crap dude. I can't believe you went to get a camera before a bandaid! :lol: get well soon, and use lots of peroxide and Polysporin. Drink wine too, it produces anti-bodies.

It happened Jul 5th, 2003. It's all healed up now. :) Thanks for the advise though.

Ask and you shall recieve:
attachment.php

Attachments

• healed knee.jpg
    healed knee.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 109
Cleaned up nice...

Reminds me of a snowboarding accident I had. Y'all probably like "snowboarding... its soft... and snowy." Rails are not. I slipped, and smashed my shin bad. Sat on the ground a bit, got up... did some more runs with my buds. Felt a little funny.

Get home, go to pull off my fleece pants... they are stuck to my shin. I had managed to crush like.. 5 or 6 inches off skin off the shin running up and down. That took a bit of time to heal... scar isn't too obvious cause I've got hairy legs now :P Sill there, after a few years though. It scabbed up crazy like though... cause the skin was just... mush... gone... crushed.

That's awesomely disgusting! 👍 (referring to the initial images) This material is almost good enough for rotten.com :D
LOL! I am glad it healed ok, though (referring to the last picture).

The Wizard.

Pako... that looks like it hurt! Never done anything this bad, but I have slid down a short hill on mud and ran my arm over a LOT of broken glass... I got in the house and my whole lower arm was red... amazingly, it didn't hurt that bad, but gouging the mud out of my arm with a bobby pin did.

Thank for the excellent desktop background! (Day One - The Meat Flap)👍

Latest Posts

Back