Was GTA3 a good buy

• Thread starter troy
  • 22 comments

troy

(Banned)
I'm not here to be **** but i dont really think GTA3 was worth the $50, i mean its not really that good of a game. It can get boring.

It is sometimes boring, but then i go play GT3, and when i go back to GTA3 it's not boring anymore!

Hey man I think it was well worth the $50. I have had the game since Christmas and I still have not gotten bored of it. :)

yea i agree Troy,i think 20 buck is just the right price......

when will it be a greatest hits????

i seen Red faction (Love multiplayer) for 20 at wal-mart!!

I got it about 2 months ago and i thought it was awesome at first... but now that i have it beat and i have no packages too find it is VERY boring... i wish i would have bought it used or just rented it or borrowed it... i feel like i wasted my money on it

I think it was a good buy, the game is extremely in depth. True it can get boring after a while, but I think the replay value is great.

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I got it about 2 months ago and i thought it was awesome at first... but now that i have it beat and i have no packages too find it is VERY boring... i wish i would have bought it used or just rented it or borrowed it... i feel like i wasted my money on it

Whats wrong with you people? This game is still way fun even after you beat it. I've already beaten it and I still love playing it.

How can you not like it??

Ive had it for ages now but still love playing it, you can do what ever you want, not like 1st person shooters where you have to do what the story tells you to.

Nothing beats hitting an old lady with a baseball bat or stealing money of muggers, picking up hookers, flying the dodo, drive-bys, running over people, blowing up cars, stealing cars and generally causing chaos (SADISTIC, BUT FUN).

BEST MONEY I SPENT ON A GAME, WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!

Cant wait for: GTA, Vice City

http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/

http://www.rockstargames.com/ 😈

Back