Wasn't there a mod meant to combine the PAL and NTSC soundtracks?

• Thread starter iyohato
  • 6 comments

iyohato

(Banned)
United Kingdom
Sneed's Feed & Seed (Formerly Chuck's)
sneed
sneed
I swear I read something on this a while back and now I'm unable to find that thread.

I think that you confused with GT4^^
This one

I'm very late to this, but anyways, I've also done a similar thing on GT3, except it also features some GT2 and GT1 songs.

I'm very late to this, but anyways, I've also done a similar thing on GT3, except it also features some GT2 and GT1 songs.
If it features 'that' one from GT2 and the Feeder tracks from GT1 I'm absolutely in lmao
I actually like that song

If it features 'that' one from GT2 and the Feeder tracks from GT1 I'm absolutely in lmao
I actually like that song
It currently features GT2's Big Dog / Propellerheads, Take It Easy Chicken (Instrumental) / Mansun, Blame (Grooverider Jeep Mix) / Everything But the Girl, In Heaven (Simons GT Mix) / Fatboy Slim, and GT1's Industry (Instrumental) / Cubanate. I have plenty more songs planned.
It features all songs from all regions of GT3, with the uncensored version of Dead Man Leaving from NTSC-J. It also features these extra songs;
Daiki Kasho: Continuation, TURBO, Heaven, What to Believe, Good Days Bad Days, Break Down, 2/K, Bullet.

Back