Watch 45 Minutes of Assetto Corsa Competizione in 4K Glory

It is looking great in alpha.

There is a new thread @racedepartment where an attached article has an interview with Aristotelis Vasilakos claiming September as the release.

We'd like to see EA sooner, but that would still fall within their original announcement as summer in the northern hemisphere ends September 23.

It does look good. But i am not intrested in this kind of racing game. In My opinion Forza or gt. Are My kind of racing games

I'm willing to bet that isn't coming to console????? Does anyone know????
They said that they develop first and foremost for PC and just after that they will look into a potential console release. It depends whether or not the game still will work as they expect it to work when trimmed down for consoles. But as of now, all work is going into the PC version until the full release.

It’s nice but I still like Gt graphics way better

Well, remember how bad GT Sport looked in it's first showing? Everyone was disappointed and look how it turned out :)
What i say is: For a first showing this game looks already gorgeous and in comparison way better than GT Sport's first showing. So now imagine how the finished product might shine :)

Well, remember how bad GT Sport looked in it's first showing? Everyone was disappointed and look how it turned out :)
What i say is: For a first showing this game looks already gorgeous and in comparison way better than GT Sport's first showing. So now imagine how the finished product might shine :)
Difference being that the game is coming out later this year. Whereas GTS came out over 2 years after its first showing.

Graphics talk, blah it'll look fine on Unreal it's how it feels on the wheel that matters.

Which I also think will be as expected, it really comes down to if you want a sim that focuses on one breed of motorsport.

I think the entire approach is a breath of fresh air, by not cramming as much content as possible and doing one gt series very well.

Focus on PC, get it tight then look to console maybe throw in some gt4 dlc down the line.

I think the entire approach is a breath of fresh air, by not cramming as much content as possible and doing one gt series very well.

I agree with you but GT Sport got alot of flack because of the reduced content

Difference being that the game is coming out later this year. Whereas GTS came out over 2 years after its first showing.
The Early Access is coming out later this year.

The final Game is coming out the next year.

And do you saw AC1 on 2013 (Early Access) and 2014 (1.0) or 2015 (1.5)?

It is looking great in alpha.

There is a new thread @racedepartment where an attached article has an interview with Aristotelis Vasilakos claiming September as the release.

We'd like to see EA sooner, but that would still fall within their original announcement as summer in the northern hemisphere ends September 23.

So it's only the early access coming out this year (September??) And full game next year?

I thought the full game came out this year so it's only the early access?

So it's only the early access coming out this year (September??) And full game next year?

I thought the full game came out this year so it's only the early access?

EA by end of summer, 1.0 next year.

Really itching for the EA...It was end of june when it was added to the wishlist on steam back in Jan. will it slip to September? Maybe but i can see why.

Back