Watch Live: Renault Sport F1 to Host Gran Turismo Sport Esport Event

Esteban Ocon gave a 37 minutes long interview to Canal + two weeks ago. He was confined in a bedroom (which i guess is located to his family house) with his bed and a racing wheel attached to a PS4. He said he was playing Gran Turismo Sports 3 hours a day. And that last season Hamilton was playing too (beyond his obligations for the GT licence), calling him to play online.
upload_2020-4-7_20-56-7.png
upload_2020-4-7_20-56-47.png

upload_2020-4-7_20-57-26.png

Last edited:
Quite enjoying the various e-racing events and appreciate how professionally produced they are including the spontaneous commentary who all seem to be doing a marvellous job. Cheers to all.

Hope you all enjoy! Whilst my first major effort at commentary is rocky in places, I think we did a great job overall, @Tidgney is fantastic 👍

Hope you all enjoyed it! It was such an awesome experience to be part of organising this event with the IGTL Staff!
@Famine for the article :cheers:

👍
I have a question though... On the second race, i was frustrated that the stream that i followed (the one linked in the article) was focusing on the front cars of the reverse grid, instead of the three drivers on the podium of the first race, which we were expecting to matter more later in the race (they did, eventually). Did you consider to focus on them, then made a call in favor of a conventional focus on the first cars on that reversed grid, or just considered the later option?

I had the pleasure of racing on F1 with Nicolas Longuet himself recently. Got to know him pretty well, he was way faster than me but we played a little CS:GO together to unwind afterwards. Nice chap overall but perhaps a little intense.

Back