Watch the 1.91-Second Fastest Pit Stop in History, Courtesy of Red Bull

Famine
it did help him towards his highest finishing position of the year so far in fourth.
Not really, he exited the pit behind Sainz, where he lost many seconds during 8 laps.
The stop was quick, but the decision to pit him at this moment questionable.

Not really, he exited the pit behind Sainz, where he lost many seconds during 8 laps.
The stop was quick, but the decision to pit him at this moment questionable.
By definition, all of the factors that lead to his result helped him towards it. Vettel helped Verstappen to a fifth place, for example :D In this case it was his highest finish of the year.

I am curious how Gasly spent 0.08s more in the pits than Verstappen did on the previous lap. I can only imagine Verstappen just braked later and harder into the pit box.

The one guy they show who handles the airgun... the car hasn’t even stopped yet and he has already started loosen the wheel...

I also like a bit longer pit stops but the harmony is simply outstanding.

Call me crazy, but I don't like this ultra fast pits stops. No time to see anything. I prefer the Wec pitstops, you see more action

See I actually like both, I love the surgical precision of getting a car in and out ASAP, shaving off the smallest millionths of seconds to get the best edge on the competition, and I love the care and look-over for the insurance that the car makes it through the grueling hours on-end. I wouldn’t want to lose either and I’m fine with F1 keeping the razor-sharp pits and WEC/endurance series having the longer stops with extra work.

That's amazing. Now if only they could stop sabotaging their number 2 drivers (been doing it since Webber), and if only Crashtappen could make clean overtakes and not do double moves under braking...

The was beautiful!

THAT IS SO HILARIOUS. I'm laughing loudly at that! :lol::lol::lol:

Back