Watch the GT500 Nissan GT-R Take On FM7's New Dynamic Weather

;)

HeCZRIN.png

Was there dynamic time of day in the demo? It seemed to start in the late-afternoon and end in the evening.
It's unclear whether or not there is dynamic time of day. It hasn't been explicitly mentioned anywhere, just the dynamic weather.

"what the hell is that guy doing to the accelerator pedal".
The most likely answer is "nothing". That B-Roll footage looks a lot like how an AI driver drives in the game, very stop-start.

But lol you did not manage to find an image of an older GT sports build to compare and go in your direction .. 👎
Why are you in the Forza thread talking about GTS? There is a large thread for the game already.
Go there and talk about you sub 200 car list, lack of customization, and small amount of tracks

So...is dynamic weather exclusive to the One X version, or is it across all 3 platforms?

It should hopefully be across all 3 platforms given the game launches October 3rd and the One X is on November 7th. How much of a fidelity reduction the dynamic weather may suffer to keep stable performance on Xbox Peasant versions is unknown.

But lol you did not manage to find an image of an older GT sports build to compare and go in your direction .. 👎
You think that footage from Forza is from the latest build? plus its a bug that didn't load the texture properly, unlike the first image i showed from GTS wich was the real texture fully loaded. Plus you make me look like i hate GTS but i don't. That guy was constantly comparing forza with GTS and saying GTS looks miles better will in reality it's not. That why i said it was just for him to show that GTS doesn't look miles better.

You think that footage from Forza is from the latest build? plus its a bug that didn't load the texture properly, unlike the first image i showed from GTS wich was the real texture fully loaded. Plus you make me look like i hate GTS but i don't. That guy was constantly comparing forza with GTS and saying GTS looks miles better will in reality it's not. That why i said it was just for him to show that GTS doesn't look miles better.

Sorry i thought it was a troll towards GT sport :cheers:

Why are you in the Forza thread talking about GTS? There is a large thread for the game already.
Go there and talk about you sub 200 car list, lack of customization, and small amount of tracks

No game is perfect 👍 In all the games if you look for defects one finds .. including in forza 7 the 60 fps and the 4K it has a price for textures, shaders, etc .. Even on xbox one x, normal this is only the beginning
After for the circuits it is 30 in forza and 27 in GT sport, for the list of car one is all agreed, but to have 2 studio that shares the resource it helps ..
I am not a pro GT or other I had a one one with forza 6 and forza horzon 3 is I had fun with ;)

In all the games if you look for defects one finds .. including in forza 7 the 60 fps and the 4K it has a price for textures, shaders, etc ..
After for the circuits it is 30 in forza and 27 in GT sport, for the list of car one is all agreed, but to have 2 studio that shares the resource it helps ..
I am not a pro GT or other I had a one one with forza 6 and forza horzon 3 is I had fun with ;)
I have not seen a price for textures or shaders. I've seen a build that's missing odd things like illuminated headlights even though we've seen photos of it. Shaders look better than ever. Lets actually wait to see how things pan out, it's only been a couple of days :P

EDIT: All though, now that you mention it, it sparked it in my head right now. I wonder if the textures are going to be affected on the base Xbox One.

Also, the tracks are made by T10, specifically for Forza Motorsport. Playground games will not be helping with those, so that's not true.

Last I heard, GTS had only 19 circuits.

It's 19 places with 27 different circuits
19 places. Nurburgring is one place, it has about what, 4-5 layouts? If you're going to count every ribbon than Forza is going to have 200+ Circuits.

We are far from the shaders of a driveclub for example (But it is another kind) and then the textures off the road are still a little light.. exemple from neogaf
So whats wrong with the texture, other than being a little light? The 2nd picture looks the worst out of the bunch. The third is blurred, and the 4th is actually showing some nice texture, so I'm seeing major differences in these three, leading me to believe that everything might not be ready yet, thats why I'd wait to look at more, and that's why I'm wondering if the Base Xbox One is going to have lower textures.

we'll see ,In my opinion they even lower the textures of forza 6 to display them in 4k with the rest .. seen that the game e will not be 4k on one classic there is a chance for textures to be more correct..
wait and see ;)

View that I do not have the screen yet 4k I stay on one normal for now

we'll see ,In my opinion they even lower the textures of forza 6 to display them in 4k with the rest .. seen that the game e will not be 4k on one classic there is a chance for textures to be more correct..
wait and see ;)
You're not waiting to see though, you're already calling it. There was an article stating that even Forza 7 isn't even taxing the system yet. Lets wait till we can actually get some concrete evidence about the situation, because while some of those pictures are bad, some of them aren't.

Don't let your love for one series cloud your view of another. We both know that GTS is not out of that boat as well, as pretty as that game looks. Come launch time for both of these games, I'm sure we're going to have one hell of a time.

Yes, that's exactly what Im wondering about, what is going to be different on the base xbox one compared to the X.

Either way, you should pay close attention to GTS track list as you seem very confused about it.
GTS is 19 locations 27 ribbons
Forza 7 is 30+ locations with 200 Ribbons.

;););)

It's 19 places with 27 different circuits
http://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/products/gtsport/tracks/

We are far from the shaders of a driveclub for example (But it is another kind) and then the textures off the road are still a little light.. exemple from neogaf

forzamotorsport7-e320sez19.jpg

forzamotorsport7-e320qeb3r.jpg

forzamotorsport7-e32040ahr.jpg

The textures of the tarmac you like it ??
Forza-7_Classic_Alfa_4K.jpg
the 2nd and 3rd picture are effected by motion blur. Other than that Forza has one of the best sahders right nwo just look at this interior
36gpyzN by cimbom the best, on Flickr

the 2nd and 3rd picture are effected by motion blur. Other than that Forza has one of the best sahders right nwo just look at this interior
To be honest, they have improved significantly(I was wowed by that interior shot) but I wouldn't call it the best. GTS is up there, but they definitely put more importance on the graphical side of things.

To be honest, they have improved significantly(I was wowed by that interior shot) but I wouldn't call it the best. GTS is up there, but they definitely put more importance on the graphical side of things.
Yeah i agree that GTS has the best shaders right now but Forza is no slouch either. Thats why i said one of the best :)

Yeah i agree that GTS has the best shaders right now but Forza is no slouch either. Thats why i said one of the best :)
I just don't understand some of the complaints from people. While GTS is looking damn beautiful, Forza isn't far behind it. Yet people are acting like we're looking at a difference from a last generation game to a current one.

I just don't understand some of the complaints from people. While GTS is looking damn beautiful, Forza isn't far behind it. Yet people are acting like we're looking at a difference from a last generation game to a current one.
1000X this, this is what drives me crazy. Forza always aimed at locked 60fps. Then they start adding thing without dropping a single frame. Plus the reason why the shaders in GTS are better is because of PS4. The lowest spec console they work on is 1.8TF while on the Xbox its 1.3TF. Plus Forza got dynamic weather and more cars on screen wich takes a good part of the proccesing power. Add 700+ cars vs 177 wich takes more time to model, so not every car is gonna get super good shaders.

I have already seen this interior and quite frankly the alcantara resseble has more plastic than anything else .. The overall modeling is very clean overall and then there is the modeling of the engines which is ausi appreciable for car fans
short if you like to debate the graphism of the car games, I invite you to visit and participate in the debate on thread in NeoGAF ;)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=823807&page=201

+ new images from GT sport :P For rendering materials, PD are unrivaled :bowdown:we agree

http://www.isrtv.com/gran-turismo-series/gran-turismo-sport-new-images-release-window/

Gran-Turismo-Sport-BMW-interior.jpeg

Last edited:
sembugi its very ok that you are clearly geared towards gran turismo.
everyone has his favorites, gaming is very subjective, and especially in video games nostalgia reigns king.
what is not ok is going into a forza thread and proclaiming ~equal tracks for these games, or calling forza gfx "plastic", or even worse directing people to the cess pool that is that thread on neogaf, a thread especially created to funnel those semi-blind console warriors in order to keep the respective game threads semi-clen.
And you bring those images from that thread, which are nothing else than screengrabs of a compressed youtube 4k video, to say what exactly?

sembugi its very ok that you are clearly geared towards gran turismo.
everyone has his favorites, gaming is very subjective, and especially in video games nostalgia reigns king.
what is not ok is going into a forza thread and proclaiming ~equal tracks for these games, or calling forza gfx "plastic", or even worse directing people to the cess pool that is that thread on neogaf, a thread especially created to funnel those semi-blind console warriors in order to keep the respective game threads semi-clen.
And you bring those images from that thread, which are nothing else than screengrabs of a compressed youtube 4k video, to say what exactly?

"screengrabs of a compressed youtube video"

Is that at the base I saw a picture of gt sport on this thread that is why I allowed myself to make a post also .. my goal is simple is to remain objective by signaling to the need the weak points and highlights of the games that intersects us here
Obviously it is difficult to debate without degenerating here on GTplanet as everywhere else on the forums .. damage
Here is all ..

I stop posting here, good game has all ;)

bye :cheers:

Is that at the base I saw a picture of gt sport on this thread that is why I allowed myself to make a post also .. my goal is simple is to remain objective by signaling to the need the weak points and highlights of the games that intersects us here
Obviously it is difficult to debate without degenerating here on GTplanet as everywhere else on the forums .. damage
Here is all ..
You aren't remaining objective though. You've already made a decision, especially going off wrong info like the graphical glitches of the mountain side textures, as well as the fact that you think that Forza has the same amount of tracks/ribbons as GT. You're letting your love for one series to bring down another, which has had similar issues with texturing and graphical instances as well. You weren't signaling anything, you came in to drop a few pictures with absolutely no context.

It's very easy to debate, you just weren't debating, especially with objectivity.

...just to clear up a bit on what expectations were set here, or even elsewhere, like for example:
"In my opinion they even lower the textures of forza 6 to display them in 4k with the rest .. seen that the game e will not be 4k on one classic there is a chance for textures to be more correct",
we have to keep in mind this:
-current xbox and ps4 have 5gb of memory available (no1 thing needed for high rez textures)
-ps4 pro has a small boost to 5.5gb of available memory
-scorpio has ...9gb available memory.

so, without having to be a turn10 or polyphony engineer, it is very easy to ...imagine(?) which game of the 2 will have the mucho richer textures, let alone ...dropping resolution of forza6 textures to display at 4k at forza7 scorpio.

Last edited:
Back