Watch the PlayStation E3 2018 Presentation Here

That was a little disappointing, if I'm honest. The Death Stranding trailer was annoyingly long and told me nothing about the game.

Kingdom Hearts 3, despite being talked about constantly talked about this weekend, actually looked really good in the trailer. I know one of my mates will be stoked because Axel. Resident Evil 2 looked really good as well.

That was a little disappointing, if I'm honest. The Death Stranding trailer was annoyingly long and told me nothing about the game.

Kingdom Hearts 3, despite being talked about constantly talked about this weekend, actually looked really good in the trailer. I know one of my mates will be stoked because Axel. Resident Evil 2 looked really good as well.
I hope they'll add more characters like Xion. I loved playing as her in 358/2 Days.

That one was weird all around. Started in a small tent for no reason what so ever. Not so sure about the live music, and besides a couple games, nothing else stood out. Spiderman looks like it's going to be terrible.

And where was Red Dead Redemption?

I will say one thing I liked and I hope they do more of in the future was starting out by showing a trailer or video from a game and then immediately showing actual gameplay.

Well that was lackluster.
The games that were supposed to be showed of wasn't, shorter, and just all around blah.
I give Sony an F

giphy.gif

Errr...good job, Sony?

Well they got nothing else, most the game they announced been ship out already. They running out material to show. It going be long times to be we getting new announcement for a new game. Some studio not ready shown what they plan for the ps4.

Here are a few more items that got announced (mainly all Ubisoft!) They are releasing so many games now.

Ubisoft have announced Trials Rising, I enjoyed the original. Look forward to seeing more info on this one.

Control looks quite interesting

Beyond Good&Evil2 are looking for talented artists ;)

RE2 announced

New Spiderman Trailer (Looks really sharp graphics in 4K, The announced photo mode will be awesome in this one)

I just watched the full conference, it felt very desperate and filler-y. I think a solid 15+ minutes were spent on live musicians and an "intermission" that played little to no role in any of the displayed games (they were related, but I don't think many people care about a lone musician playing the theme of the game about to be announced/shown off...). Sony mentioned they were going to focus on expanding and deepening existing games, but they didn't seem to do much of that. At minimum they could've put out some info on GT Sport's upcoming FIA/esports season and championships - I mean they didn't even have a single racing or even sports title in the lineup. Probably could've given a little more details on the new Destiny expansion as well.

What was there was exciting, but overall fairly disappointing.

Overall I felt a bit disappointed by this, while it was great to see The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding (Spiderman looks interesting too) the whole presentation style felt like it was making up the minutes because they had no other content. I guess that's what happens when you work on giant blockbuster games that take a while to develop; you show them one year and then the next year you can only really show progress.

Ghost of Tshushima looks beautiful!!!

The game is based on the Mongol invasion of Japan. About time where we had a game which touches upon this.

Where is Ace Combat 7?

Come on, don't wait anything for Gran Turismo.. The game is half a year old, they can't announce something new. Even if they do, it won't happen until 2019-2020. So they better say nothing, than hype everyone and let them wait 2 years (Make it 3, because there will be a delay once again!).
The official Season 1 hasn't started yet, there's a lot more content to come and the game is still as "new" yet.

That was the worst PlayStation conference I have ever seen, both in content and in execution. The whole 'taking them on a journey' and making the audience change rooms was stupid.

I can't believe they showed so little and we're clearly filling time with live music etc so I would say Xbox probably won this year's E3 because they had slightly more to show but all in all everyone's announcements hardly set the room on fire.

Here are a few more items that got announced (mainly all Ubisoft!) They are releasing so many games now.

Ubisoft have announced Trials Rising, I enjoyed the original. Look forward to seeing more info on this one.

Control looks quite interesting

Beyond Good&Evil2 are looking for talented artists ;)

RE2 announced

New Spiderman Trailer (Looks really sharp graphics in 4K, The announced photo mode will be awesome in this one)

I let out a "oh yeah" and fist pump when I saw a new trials was coming. It's a great game with a bunch of mates. I'm also happy its not set in the future.

I guess the only good thing that come out of this is that we get COD BO3 for free for PS+ people.

Well, that sucked. What happened to live demos like Little Big Planet or PlayStation Move. I’m sure whomever set this whole event up is patting themselves on the back. The gives me the same impression as the redesign (or wussificarion) of the Pepsi logo, “WTF is that!”. Pepsi has now gone back to its iconic logo from the 80’s. Maybe next year SONY will go back to the iconic E3 events they had in the days of PS3 and spend millions on the content and presentation. Rather than build a couple of structures.

Damn, that just SUCKED.

Last edited:
Didnt like this..... no games for me personal maybe Kingdom Hearts. Rest looks great but not for me...... its a shame that Sony wont come with more first party racing like Horizon. I dont wont to buy a Xbox but with Motorsport Horizon and the more powerfull console for Battlefield 5 etc ita becoming real tempting.

Xbox had what 58 showing of games? (If I read or heard that correctly)
Sony had what 12?

Plus some of the games were cross release anyways.
So what exclusives were there?
TLOU Part 2?

No spyro that was shown.
No RDR 2.
Ace Combat 7

Just all around a blah type.

Back