Ways to make a car look worn down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Turbotwin01
  • 4 comments
  • 639 views
Messages
629
Canada
Ontario, Canada
Messages
B-Line98
I know with some photo editing stuff you could make a car look worn down but is there anyway to do it with certain paint chips and what not?
 
Well, you can crash them if all you want is a rugged look for your photos. But all damage visuals are reset as soon as you leave track.

Other than that I don't think there's any way to make them look worn down.
 
Well, you can crash them if all you want is a rugged look for your photos. But all damage visuals are reset as soon as you leave track.

Other than that I don't think there's any way to make them look worn down.

I was thinking the same thing. I just wish there was something to make it... permanent
 
If you're looking for an old look go on willow spring drive in the gravel for a bit ( that's add a dusty dirty look ). If you're looking for a scratched but not banged up look drive against the railing but not too hard. If you're looking for a banged up look then crash it everywhere
 
If you're looking for an old look go on willow spring drive in the gravel for a bit ( that's add a dusty dirty look ). If you're looking for a scratched but not banged up look drive against the railing but not too hard. If you're looking for a banged up look then crash it everywhere

I'll give that a go then, probably the only thing you can do as far as old/worn down looks are concerend
 
Back