WDS 18 - Flat Line Fun - Results Posted!

• Thread starter Suzuki
  • 39 comments

WDS18 picks

• Video 1 - [YOUTUBE]K0Q_L2ccgzg[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 3 - [YOUTUBE]4QY--bJ6F1M[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he does have a point.
i had ske to keep the car choices open to get more entries. well that didnt work. the track isnt that hard. so, arti does have a point. the wds will only survive if you guys turn in entries. no entries=no wds! SO PARTICIPATE! ill be capturing my run in a few and ill throw it all together. should have the poll up tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. if you have an entry, TURN IT IN NOW!

well to be honest i have been in these before but this one seems really boring, plus the fact that a certain person here is up themselves and thought they knew how to drift better than anyone else

well to be honest i have been in these before but this one seems really boring, plus the fact that a certain person here is up themselves and thought they knew how to drift better than anyone else

Allright now, this is starting to get outta hand. If this keeps going the way its headed we're probably going to see someone getting banned.:yuck:

I'm sorry guys, i couldn't get this done, this is really hard for me to do. I cant stay on the road, or hold a drift. Sorry guys.

i should have caught the tie and made it so it wasnt.
oh well.

if you read this before i edit, im getting the tags for the results. will be edited asap.

Results:
Results:

• 1st --- Video 4 | Votes - 6 Geoff
  • 2nd -- Video 5 | Votes - 5 GeeTown_Drifter
  • ----- --- Video 2 | Votes - 5 Suzuki
  • 3rd --- Video 1 | Votes - 0 Hazzy
  • ----- --- Video 3 | Votes - 0 Articzap

Back