WDS 20 - VIP Style Street Drift - Poll is up! Vote Now!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Suzuki
  • 74 comments
  • 10,469 views

WDS picks

  • Video 4 - [YOUTUBE]1fP8ofwm85Y[/YOUTUBE]

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 6 - [YOUTUBE]hdCMedfzg3Y[/YOUTUBE]

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
i wasn't sure to have enough time so i didn't say i was in this one but i could finaly make a run and edit it : it will be uploaded tomorrow :)

edit : it' s done...
 
so far i have 4 confirmed entries.
get them in before i post the poll and ill include it.
 
Recording now and editing and uploading.
 
awesome.
this is a warning to everyone!!!!
next WDS will only be a WEEK long!!! not 1.5 weeks. get your butts in gear! no exceptions.
 
ok SUZUKI!
BTW i am recording now... sorry for the lateness :O
EDIT uploading...
 
hopefully I get to upload it tonight
 
the poll will be up as soon as i get the theme for week 21 from geoff.
 
This may be late but I am uploading it right now, I don't know how long it will take so who knows. It will go to the uploading screen but its not moving anywhere.



acouple of minutes later
 
try to reupload it.
i still havent gotten a theme from geoff.
 
Screw the theme, just put the poll up.
 
k poll is up.
sorry NK, but thanks for the effort! 👍
 
Its all good but once it is over. I will post the video on this thread, if not its going into my video thread.
 
You can post it here now for honorable mention next week.
 
Well, I will have my video uploaded tomorrow for sure.
 
Btw, this is a Stock Chaser. Go to my youtube to view I think.
 
Back