WDS 20 - VIP Style Street Drift - Poll is up! Vote Now!

• Thread starter Suzuki
  • 74 comments

WDS picks

• Video 4 - [YOUTUBE]1fP8ofwm85Y[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 6 - [YOUTUBE]hdCMedfzg3Y[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well you can't use that car now. Its supposed to anonymous. All the rules and limitations are in the first post.

I would love to enter, but I have never been very good at drifting corners after long straights. Plus I don't seem to have the time to get a good run done. I think I will wait and see what next week has to offer and if I have the time. :D

Good job with keeping this going Suzuki, love your avatar. 👍

what part of "Entrants will upload their videos to YouTube. Entrants will not post their videos in the thread themselves." did you not read? The rules are here for a reason, if you dont follow them, then your entry will not be included in the poll. You need to take the link out of your post, and pm it to me asap.

You should of just edited that first post to say that. Anyways, why are "unentering" yourrself?

you dont want to even try it because "it seems too hard" ? how the hell are you going to get better if you keep doing weak noob sections? if you dont challenge yourself, you wont get anywhere. i dont see how this section is hard. its not like a double apex or some super long pro corner. its a right turn, manji left, then another right turn, then a 1/4 mile straight to a long(or short, depends on how you initiate) right and a short left. how easy do you want this to be? would you rather me just make it 1 90* turn only?

did you watch the demo? you wont be able to connect the first 2 corners with a single drift.

Thats what got me aggravated, not being able to succesfully link the corners.

If I can get the time I'll enter a run no matter how crappy it is, just so we'll have a good turn out.

cmon, i didnt extend the deadline for you guys to just hang around. i extended it so you guys would get your entries in. i only have 2 so far, 3 if i put mine in.

Back