WDS: Week 10 - Special Edition -- Results Posted!!!

Please select your TWO (2) favourite videos.

• Video 2 [youtube]cO8mDmv6Gug[/youtube]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 3 [youtube]28nRxmZ8fvQ[/youtube]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That spreadsheet its cool 👍 but i got to improve my skillz. I think the reason is that i don`t have a capture device thats why my quality sucks.

ps: Im in this week again :crazy:

Got a pretty sweet run down, Oh yeah, Im In!!

p.s. Do you mind if i did 2 laps, ill show the beginning Car, Tyre and HP screen, ill even capture fast forwarding to my run. Is this ok?

The WDS9 Poll is closed. The effects of the poll results on everyones' stats can be seen here:
WDS9 Statistics

I'm not actually sure where the best spot to post these tables is...
Week A's poll closes about the time the Week B poll will be opening. I'm not sure if the table [updated with the results from the Week A poll] should be posted in the Week A thread after the Results are returned, or in the Week B thread just before announcing that the new poll is up.

link sent :)

good ideas you had BL for the spreadsheet , i don't get yet every detail but it's not useless.

Since I'm not competing anyway this week, here's the run I did at the start of the week:

The car's pretty close to stock, I just swapped the LSD and gearbox as far as I can remember.. Not a perfect run, I didn't use the whole width of the track, adjusted a bit around the 4th apex, and the exit was pretty poor. But, it's just an "honorable" mention anyway. Good luck, guys ;)

I'll be putting up the poll in the morning. I was about to do it, but I'm just dog tired...

Gimme about 5-6 hours.
(for anyone who has not submitted a clip yet, now would be an ideal time)

It's looking like 11 entries.

Poll is open.

Suzuki requested for his vid to be made an HM this week, in addition to Ske's. I'll be placing their vids in the first post momentarily.

ske mind if i ask you a question?
why N1's?

I've always used N1s... I just like em better, at least for low torque cars.

Anyway, lots of good entries this week..hard to narrow it down to 2 but I went with #5 and #10.

I keep seeing people voting for just 1 vid, you all know you've got 2 votes right?

I've been keeping pretty close tabs on it Ske, and for the most part, people are using their 2 votes. Last week, there were 18 voters and 33 votes cast, so only 3 people voted for just 1. So far this week, it's just H_S2000 that only cast 1.

lol i cant decide which vid can get my last vote :D

EDIT: I cant vote anymore after i voted 1 vid?

nope. 2 clicks one vote, not the other way around.
just take your time. youve got 2-3 days to get a vote in. just review them then come back to them if you cant make your mind up.

Got my vote in. Two votes. My vote went for difficulty in the run and risk involved.

The entries that demonstrates use of the whole track and the difficulty in the set up got the vote. Taking risk, double fienting entry .... swinging it wide ... wide enough where before diving in the driver has used the whole width of the track...the rear approachs outside close to the border, and then cutting it back in to the clipping point all with a combination of high speed.
WDS: Week 10 is by far one of the best layouts for observing the differences between sacrafices in tire choices to attain angle vs speed.

My votes went to vid 7 and vid 10 for my explaination above and for difficulty in the tandem respectively.

WoW
everyone is soo close it was hard to decide.
i think 11 is cheating a bit 2 cars always look better than 1.
and i love the music on the ae86 vid:)

votes for ourselves dont count do they?

Im sorry i didn't get a video in this week, i really enjoyed drifting the section early in the week, but i had to go away for the weekend and didnt get back in time to put a entry in. Quality drifting though, as i have come to expect, hopefully i can get a run in for wds11

Good thing I remembered to vote on this weeks, I keep forgetting. :dunce:

1 and 5 got my votes, I enjoyed watching them the most. I like how they both made good use of the track. Love the RJD2 track on 1 and the funny D1 end of 5. Great vids all round though. 👍

Boohoo, I was thinking that I would get more than 1 vote for sure this week. :( I guess I'll have to try and get a better run for week 11.

Results:

Code:
1st  Video 5  - Boundary Layer     11 Votes
---  Video 7  - dking              11 Votes
XXX  Video 11 - DD                 10 Votes
3rd  Video 8  - H_S2000            5 Votes
4th  Video 1  - Geoff              3 Votes
---  Video 6  - Sheron             3 Votes
---  Video 10 - SammiTougeGirl     3 Votes
7th  Video 4  - Drift2XS           2 Votes
8th  Video 9  - 360-D1             1 Vote
9th  Video 2  - ~Drift King~       0 Votes
---  Video 3  - DG5 Drifter        0 Votes
Congrats dking on the 1st place tie. I'll be contacting you by PM to see what you want to do for week 13.

Oh. The xlink run was made by DD members dking and Suzuki. Because dking had a personal vid entered I have excluded the xlink run from the results. Looking back on it, I do not think it is fair to allow entrants to enter twice in the way I allowed dking to do this week. In future WDS an entrant may only enter in a single vid.

Stats:

WDS10stats.JPG

Conratulations to BL and dking for the tie for 1st. I am glad I got more than 1 vote this time, hope I can get a better result for the next one. :)

Back