WDS: Week 3 - Let Loose in Monte Carlo -- RESULTS POSTED!!!

Select your TWO favourite clips.

• Video 5 - [YOUTUBE]glsStdsHfNU[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 7 - [YOUTUBE]CPE09_C5g9Y[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: Da Mang.

But anyways, i need to pull out somting crazy so i can get more than one vote.

I hear ya Drift King, I want to get more than one vote this time too. It's better than 0 though. 👍

Ske is Da Mang, he won WDS 1. Wonder if he is gonna bag the second also? :)

Sorry to hear about your capture card situation MrDK.

I better get working on my entry, looks like people are submitting fast, and I still don't have a good run down yet. :scared:

There's no prize for being the first to submit. It doesn't even necessarily get you the top spot in the poll.

I haven't finished my run yet either (unfortunately, I may miss my own deadline this week :scared: ).

i don't have a good line too...just a single one to say " i made it " but there's no way yet to get everything clean :banghead: !!

I hear ya Drift King, I want to get more than one vote this time too. It's better than 0 though. 👍

Ske is Da Mang, he won WDS 1. Wonder if he is gonna bag the second also? :)

Sorry to hear about your capture card situation MrDK.

I better get working on my entry, looks like people are submitting fast, and I still don't have a good run down yet. :scared:

Yeah i know the problem is that it works its installed winfast works properly but i cant see gran turismo or any other game (or video out ) on my pc screen it stays black but i hope IF i particpate in wds 4 that would be with cap card...anyway it suck bigtimes :grumpy:

Sorry to hear you drop out Midnight Runner. I still have to get a good reply, ahhhhh. Running out of time. :scared:

Hope to have it uploaded later today. Wish me luck. :)

im pretty sure i wont be able to submit a video before tomorrow night.
just made plans for tonight about an hour ago.
theres always the next wds.

just got a run, ill upload it after bowling tommorrow, its kinda plain but ive been having fun with Forza for the past few days.
Im going to make a forza drifting video within the week.

I'm gonna have to upload tomorrow. Hope I have enough time, since it is already midnight on staurday here. How do you work out the time zone difference guys? :dunce:

I am GMT -6:00. I Imagine that you are GMT +12:00. Therefore there is an 18:00 time difference between us.

At the time of this posting it is 9:22am on Saturday for me. There is 14:38 left to submit a video.

So far I have recieved 7 videos.

I'm taking this opportunity to withdraw from this weeks running. I thought I'd have time today to try to make a run, but it is looking more and more unlikely (I'm still going to try if I get finished everything that I want to though). University is starting to tighten the noose on me a bit - midterms approaching and assignments being made due, etc.

I am GMT -6:00. I Imagine that you are GMT +12:00. Therefore there is an 18:00 time difference between us.

At the time of this posting it is 9:22am on Saturday for me. There is 14:38 left to submit a video.

Cool, now I know. :) I will have my vid submitted later today, just gotta edit it. 👍

Poll is up, cast your 2 cents now!

Oh, and good news guys: You all made the top 10 this week. 👍

Thankyou GEETOWN for this honourable mention:

I'd just like to say that you ALL did well with this challenge. It was a tough section and all the entrants acheived good angle and a fair amount of control. 👍 It's excellent to see the quality of drifts getting better with each week. Maybe I'll actually have some time for next weeks...but I doubt it :(

I voted for #4 and #8 I believe.

I got another HM from Drift2XS on Thursday. I have to appologize for posting it so long after the fact, but I ust wasn't around to check all my PM's these last few days.

Too bad it wasn't in before the deadline - it might've been a strong contender in the poll.

RESULTS!

Code:
1st   Video 8 - Ske                  19 votes
2nd   Video 6 - GEETOWN_DRIFTER      8 votes
3rd   Video 9 - Sheron               5 votes
4th   Video 4 - HackiRoku            4 votes
5th   Video 2 - 360-D1               3 votes
---   Video 3 - Geoff                3 votes
7th   Video 1 - ~Drift King~         2 votes
8th   Video 5 - LGforce              0 votes
---   Video 7 - MrDK                 0 votes
Congrats again to Ske. He gets his choice of theme/location again in Week 6. Thanks to everyone who participated. 👍

Back