WDS: Week 5 - Autumn Breeze -- RESULS POSTED -- NEW WINNER!!!

Please select your TWO (2) favourite clips.

• Video 1 - [YOUTUBE]X2od9vpNQkA[/YOUTUBE]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Video 8 - [YOUTUBE]V5yPzYVfywI[/YOUTUBE]

• Video 9 - [YOUTUBE]bgSSA143F8I[/YOUTUBE]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sign me up BL! I have got my vid done and uploaded, will be sending you the link after I post this. It's a good thing you extended it, or I wouldn't of had the chance to enter. :)

Dritft2XS is back in the WDS. WOOHOO! :D

So, with my clip, that brings the total so far up to 10, and the number of IDM-ers up to 3. Swift - where are ya at?

I'm at weddings and stuff. My girl is going away for a week tommorow so I need to spend time with her tonight. Chances are I won't be getting a clip in. Sorry.

I couldn't get that stupid link anyway.:grumpy:

BL im going to have to practice this more because i didnt read the quilifications for this wds i need to use a FR the car i used was 4WD

i will send new video as soon as i get home...

Poll will be up momentarily, just waiting for youtube to process my run.

Edit:
Poll is up.

edit:
Closed temporarily. Will be back up soon.

Um, i have a question, the rules say 2000 or later, but theres a 83 lancer and a levin?

Edit: did the rules change, becuase i carefully read the rules and i could of sworn it said 2000 or later but now it says 2000 or earlier.

infact, the rules have not changed, and have always said 2000 and earlier. The rules also say FR, but an AWD managed it's way into the poll...

:indiff:

It's been an off week for everyone, I guess. Just gimme some time to get this poll fixed up (I need a hand from Swift). We should be looking good by tonight.

edit: we're back. I didn't get the late vid I thought I was going to. Technical difficulties. Poll has been reopened.

votes to clips two and three.

Clip three for making a hard link, and then making an even harder one - for that I can look over and beyond the slight trip into the foliage.

From the chase cam, clip two didn't look and stronger or weaker than other vids out there from a drifting standpoint. But what won me over was the different track cams. They just look better on lap two than lap one. Maybe it's not the best reason to cast a vote, but whatever, it's was one of the two clips I enjoyed watching te most.

also, I gotta give 👍👍 to the entrants in clips 7 & 11 for getting the dual link done in low powered cars, and not going the powerhouse route that the rest of the field did.

2 and 6 got my vote for smoothness and angle.

#3 was very aggressive, but you went very wide at the 2nd apex... and even though it was a link there was just too much grass for my taste. Props for linking though, that's pretty sick!

My vote goes to #7 and #11 for doing all what the car is capable to do. And for it's smoothness too.

Special metion to #3, dang! that's an aggressive style.

I still need to vote, my internet has been slowed down so it is hard to watch all them videos. Silly me and downloading too much. I will vote in the next few days. Some good looking clips up there though, going to be hard picking. :)

it' s not been easy to choose but it' s video 3 and 7 :) :

in spite of a large trip in the grass , the supra made it.

the 7 for precision and great use of lowpower.

i awarded numbers 2 & 7 votes. Unreal drifting guys, nice clean lines! :)

I also want to mention video 10, your film was perhaps the most enjoyable to watch, but there wasn't enough of a power out on the last corner, besides that nice drifting!

Results

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER!

Code:
1st - Video 2  - GEETOWN_DRIFTER    9 votes
2nd - Video 7  - Ske                5 votes
3rd - Video 3  - Sheron             4 votes
4th - Video 4  - juju57             2 votes
--- - Video 11 - Boundary Layer     2 votes
6th - Video 5  - ~Drift King~       1 vote
--- - Video 6  - Geoff              1 vote
--- - Video 10 - Drift2XS           1 vote
9th - Video 1  - 360-D1             0 votes
--- - Video 8  - ChampCarFan        0 votes
--- - Video 9  - akina_speedstar    0 votes

Congrats GEETOWN_DRIFTER!!!
I'll be contacting you by PM as soon as I get my premium back. In the meantime start thinking about track locations and themes for WDS 8

Back