- 851

- Indiana
- DSkywalker01
...we still no way to race our way.
Arcade Mode is a joke. We need to be able to choose course conditions, tire wear, AI opponents, race distance, and start procedure.
I know PD will tell me I need to go online, but it is very hard to find 15 others who can invest the time to race or choose anything other than the same 5 cars to race with.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to run a 1-2 hour race with 8 LMP1 cars and 8 GT cars of your choosing?
Seriously this game is this one simple feature away from being something I could never turn away from... and that what makes it so frustrating.
Arcade Mode is a joke. We need to be able to choose course conditions, tire wear, AI opponents, race distance, and start procedure.
I know PD will tell me I need to go online, but it is very hard to find 15 others who can invest the time to race or choose anything other than the same 5 cars to race with.
Wouldn't it be great to be able to run a 1-2 hour race with 8 LMP1 cars and 8 GT cars of your choosing?
Seriously this game is this one simple feature away from being something I could never turn away from... and that what makes it so frustrating.