WeatherTech Hat-Trick Championship

• Thread starter Kuraudo
  • 79 comments
So we need a second Michelin logo on the back? is it both sides or just the left side at the back? The guide only shows top and side views. I had to look through some images of past IMSA NSXs to see where the number and GTD decals go, but I didn't see a Michelin one..was from a few years ago I think.
The decal placement picture shows a back Michelin logo, but as you mentioned, there are cars (not just the NSX) which don't have the yellow-blue Michelin sticker, so I think it's ok without it :) .

Ok here it goes....

GTPlanet name: paoloevans
PSN name/DR: paoloevans/DR B
Class: GTLM Car: Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.3
Car number: #71
Main sponsor: Hublot
Team name: Scuderia FourFiveEight
Picture:
View attachment 874871 View attachment 874872 View attachment 874873 View attachment 874875

Obviously I'll have to wait and see when you confirm the dates if I can race but add me to the entry list for now 👍:cheers:

Thanks for the invite!
Im getting some Risi Competizione vibes.

The decal placement picture shows a back Michelin logo, but as you mentioned, there are cars (not just the NSX) which don't have the yellow-blue Michelin sticker, so I think it's ok without it :) .

Kewl. The tyre company is getting coverage on both the tyres and front aero, as well as the man on the rear quarters, so they have representation.

GTPlanet name: Raptor013
PSN name/DR: Raptor_Race_13 DR B / SR S (currently have DR S due to being registered Star driver for FIA Manufacturers Series)
Class (DPi, GTLM or GTD)/Car: TBA GTLM
Car number: 002
Main sponsor (optional): TBC
Team name (optional): Raptor Race Engineering

Working on a livery. Hopefully I will figure out how to make the numbers look right.
But I have a quick question: are we limited to one livery or can we run different ones each competition?
Yes and no :D
1) If you have a team/main sponsor (with a "signature" color scheme) you have to keep the livery's main design - still you can change some colors, but the main design have to stay the same more or less
2) If you don't have a main sponsor you can change the livery completely :)
(I hope I didn't murdered the English language)

GTPlanet name: Raptor013
PSN name/DR: Raptor_Race_13 DR B / SR S (currently have DR S due to being registered Star driver for FIA Manufacturers Series)
Class (DPi, GTLM or GTD)/Car: TBA GTLM
Car number: 002
Team name (optional): Raptor Race Engineering
Hello, and welcome to the show... ;) :cheers:

Yes and no :D
1) If you have a team/main sponsor (with a "signature" color scheme) you have to keep the livery's main design - still you can change some colors, but the main design have to stay the same more or less
2) If you don't have a main sponsor you can change the livery completely :)
Oh. In that case it was a blessing in disguise that my main sponsor gave up on me yesterday.

Two liveries ready. Let me know if anything is missing or misplaced.
Edited with livery number 3. Right now busy running training on LS.
I hope the BOP will be close to the BOP in daily races.

6197609573575032889_23.jpg

6197609564649587761_23.jpg

5836682786643117617_23.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, ive made up my mind and i'll probably regret this massively but DPi it is!
PSN/GTPlanet Name: PTLobo2
Class: DPi
Car: Audi R18 '16
Number: 14
Team name: Audi Sport by LRT (Lobo Racing Team)
Main Sponsor: It's complicated. It will basically be an official team so you can say its Audi Sport.
I'll send a picture later.

GTPlanet name: @Miguelinho
PSN name/DR: mikey_2412 / A+
Class (DPi, GTLM or GTD)/Car: GTLM, BMW M6
Car number: 24
Main sponsor (optional): ESP
Team name (optional): Starscream Enterprises

GTPlanet name: @nicholas23
PSN name/DR: P10der / A
Class (DPi, GTLM or GTD)/Car: GTLM, BMW M6
Car number: 0
Main sponsor (optional): More Than Pink
Team name (optional): Starscream Enterprises

Outstanding! That's a pricey bit of kit :eek:. After running one around Bathurst, Autopolis (as part of a lobby, not this weeks daily) and Leguna, it's definitely a lot more stable, particularly under braking, than it was before the last update.

Yeah, I ruled out the Ferrari after testing and the Ford after a race in this weeks Daily C as not being responsive enough for my driving style.

The BMW was decent and the Aston Martin was fun to drive as well. But the Vette is similar enough to the teams Lancer in overall response and feel that it made sense to acquire one.

I'd like to register, details below...

GTPlanet name: JamieH76
PSN name/DR: JamieH76 / DR-C SR-S
Class: GTLM
Car: Corvette C7.R
Car number: 76
Team name (optional): TBC
(Picture): TBC

Back