WeatherTech Hat-Trick Championship

• Thread starter Kuraudo
  • 79 comments
As a DR/C, you sure you don't want to be in GTD? Not sure if @Kuraudo is going to assign different BoP between the two classes for the same car or not?

I don't mind going GTD... Update to following please:
GTPlanet name: JamieH76
PSN name/DR: JamieH76 / DR-C SR-S
Class: GTD
Car: Corvette C7.R or Viper (Admin feel free to allocate)
Car number: 76
Main sponsor (optional): TBC
Team name (optional): TBC
(Picture): TBC

I don't mind going GTD... Update to following please:
GTPlanet name: JamieH76
PSN name/DR: JamieH76 / DR-C SR-S
Class: GTD
Car: Corvette C7.R or Viper (Admin feel free to allocate)
Car number: 76

As I read it, both GTLM and GTD have been allotted 2 corvettes each, so 4 all up. I think so far only 1 GTLM and no GTD slots have been taken. Which one you decide upon is up to you, there's no restriction on who enters GTLM, I just thought you might find the competition within GTD a bit closer, and you can still fight for overall position for bragging rights :).

My red livery for race 3

5836682786643117617_23.jpg

Admins...

I've just been bumped up to a Driver Rating - B. Happy to stay in GTD class, or feel free to move me to the GTLM class in the C7.R.

Cheers J

This looks like fun. I'll join in as long as dates don't clash with my Bridgestone Tour.

GTPlanet name:
PSN name/DR: Bivittavus88. Dr:A.
Class (DPi, GTLM or GTD)/Car: DPi. Audi R18 Audi Sport Team Joest 2016. Also happy to run GTLM, if you want another driver in that class.
Car number: #88
Main sponsor (optional): TBC
Team name (optional): TBC
(Picture) TBC

Last edited:
Hi guys :(

I have to apologize to everyone :( . I dissapeared without trace. I have to delay/cancel the series. I have difficulties with my life - this year is very bad so far :( . If I manage to put myself together I try to make this happens :( . I'm really sorry :( .

Wish you all the best and hope to see you back

I have to apologize to everyone :( . I dissapeared without trace. I have to delay/cancel the series. I have difficulties with my life - this year is very bad so far :( . If I manage to put myself together I try to make this happens :( . I'm really sorry :( .

As everyone else has said, take care of yourself first, mate. Hope everything is back to normal soon.

Edit: If anyone wants to race in the coming weeks, I do have a few spots left here.

No need to apologise, life happens to us all.

take care of yourself first.

Back