webbers team mate?

• Thread starter suarez7
  • 8 comments
Australia
ipswich, QLD
suarez7
does anyone know how to become webbers team mate in f 2011 each time iv tried i ended up with vettel and i REALLY DONT WANT THAT

I believe it's impossible, as you'll always become the 2nd driver on the team. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I was correct, but still wrong. You can become the first driver, but the previous first driver, will become the second driver. So if we take Redbull as an example:

First season at Redbull;
First driver: S. Vettel
Second driver: [Player]

Second season at Redbull:
First driver: [Player]
Second driver: S. Vettel

I hope it makes sense.

Last edited:
Is it possible to get no 1 at redbull? Im now in my second year at redbull after winning the championship, and I am still no 2 driver.

(^) Did you change to Redbull, at the end of your first season? If so, then you'll (probably) have to complete your second season, in order to become the 1st driver.

nope, I am in my second season with redbull, (3rd in total, first with force india, second and third with redbull), at the end of season 2 I decided to stay at redbull to become 1st driver, but in melbourne I recognized that I am still 2nd driver, although I have beaten vettel in every quali and race. Had someone the same experience?

I believe it's impossible, as you'll always become the 2nd driver on the team. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

I was correct, but still wrong. You can become the first driver, but the previous first driver, will become the second driver. So if we take Redbull as an example:

First season at Redbull;
First driver: S. Vettel
Second driver: [Player]

Second season at Redbull:
First driver: [Player]
Second driver: S. Vettel

I hope it makes sense.
yeah that makes sense thanks

If you were on F1 2012 you could just pick Vettel as your rival beat him in the rival challenge & you will get a contract offer to take his spot. I just cant remember if its like that on 2011 I havnt played it since I got 2012.

Back