Wedsport is350 has coolest upgrade ever!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 36 comments
  • 5,411 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
WOW!

Just got it... and it has a night vision camera so you can see behind you in the cockpit!!!! :drool:
 
Metal Gran Turismo 5, the Ultimate Driving Espionage Simulator.
 
Does it really have this because I'm currently thinking of buying it, just for this.
 
Yes! You can see on the dashboard, a camera.
 
Ok I'm definitely going to buy this.
 
Many supercars, and some race cars have rear mounted cameras. Often there is no rear window so it's the only way to see behind you.
 
Ohmygod *runs to dealer* that's wicked! :P love the little cockpit touches, like the laptimes on the 787B dash
 
Could you guys post a pic?:)
 
Bought this car long ago, it is a great car to race & take photos of too.
 
Do any other cars on GT5 have camera's?
 
I think one of the Super GT cars does but I don't know which one.
 
The High End G37 has a PS3 in the rear.
 
Do any other cars on GT5 have camera's?

The side mirrors on the X2010 are camera monitors.

All the other cars I can think of with a rear view camera are not on the car list. (FXX, Apollo, etc)

Obviously things like the M5 and other luxury cars have backup/parking cameras, but that's not the same, nor are they displayed in the game.
 
Very nice car but unfortunately it sounds like a prius...
 
Yellow light = win as well 👍
 
Here's a pic of the PS3 in the G37, it's by user starbuck from the How To: Take interior & Engine shots:
BlCm0.jpg

Cuwv4.jpg

Sorry, this is supposed to be about the Wedsport IS, just for others to see. >_>
 
On the Infiniti Coupe Concept, there are no side mirrors, but cameras where they should be. But they don't show anything on the screen :(
 
Here are a few cars I know have a rear view camera:

Red Bull X2010
The SuperGT NSXs
The SuperGT SC430s

There are probably others, but these are the ones I know have cameras.
 
Nismo Z has it as well. And however, using left/right view button I have not seen the NSXs & GT-Rs having such. Where can you see them?

edit: found Raybrig NSX has the camera by looking left. Not seen Petronas Tom's SC430 has one.
 
Last edited:
Back