Wedsport is350 has coolest upgrade ever!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 36 comments
  • 5,411 views
I was driving the 97 Castrol Supra last night and it appeared to have a camera screen instead of an actual mirror, maybe it was just a low mirror mounter on the dash, but then I don't see how it could see anything in that position.
 
all of the GT500 and about half of the GT300 cars should have dash-mounted cameras instead of rearview mirrors, GT500 class cars do not have glass rear windows.
 
One of the Lexus SuperGT SCs has a rear view camera as well.
 
Here's a pic of the PS3 in the G37, it's by user starbuck from the How To: Take interior & Engine shots:
BlCm0.jpg

Cuwv4.jpg

Sorry, this is supposed to be about the Wedsport IS, just for others to see. >_>

Holy stretched textures Batman. That is extremely cool though, premiums certainly aren't wanting for details.
 
woah... Just bought one. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing!
 
Although a lot of cars have these camera monitors, what I like about the IS350 is that I don't need to actually turn my view to see it, as it's right next to the steering wheel. Makes it feel so cool seeing the road coming right at you and then straight out the back.
 
Back