Week 33 DRIFT PHOTO COMPETITION - Requirements Posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINL ENTRY

img0002prev4ii.jpg

Updated my post further up with my entry. :)

So far I really like nos2's NSX. Never thought of doing a snow course! Freddy86's shows off a nice drift too, but Tsukuba's bland setting leaves the background a little too plain for me.

TrinityJayOne
Updated my post further up with my entry. :)

So far I really like nos2's NSX. Never thought of doing a snow course! Freddy86's shows off a nice drift too, but Tsukuba's bland setting leaves the background a little too plain for me.

Thanks. I got that idea from an old episode of Top Gear, they were doing a coverage on ice racing, it looked so fun. :sly:

TrinityJayOne
.......The first HM was cut partly because of the clipping on the front wheel, but mostly because I couldn't get a good reflection off the paintwork. :grumpy: (example of when it goes right)......

did you wash the car first? usually thats when you get the cleanest reflections :dopey: and the photo-travel's are a lot more in-depth when it comes to surroundings & reflections..

Sorry, should've been more specific. I meant that the car was in the shade for that entire drift and as such the awesome paintjob that it has doesn't really come out, said awesome paintjob being one of the reasons why I chose that car in the first place (you gotta admit she's a beauty! :D).

I wash all my cars religiously, it's a nasty habit. :P

Cool pic, Boomboy! I like your car choice. ;) Neither of your HMs will load for me though, just takes me to the Imageshack upload page. Anyone else getting that? :ouch:

TrinityJayOne
Cool pic, Boomboy! I like your car choice. ;) Neither of your HMs will load for me though, just takes me to the Imageshack upload page. Anyone else getting that? :ouch:

I have reloaded them and they should be working fine now.

hmm.. maybe i should rephrase.. style of the photo; not of the drift? :odd: i'm seeing a lot of the same shots..

Not great but worth a shot, I finally got my settings right for a skyline on soft sports tires. The drifts I can get aren't the greatest visually, but they feel so great. :sly:

Final:

Another week with some excellent photos! im glad that my efforts to build up the Drift competitions are not in vain. Well Coolgeekz pm me your top 15 please!!

Good luck to you all

Thanks

Spec...

TrinityJayOne
You cheated! The Fiat 500 doesn't go fast enough to drift! :P

Seriously though, nice shot. Something about headlights shining into a camera that I love. :)

Actually that thing (in my setup) drifts quite well, very "flickable".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back