Dr_Watson ≣PURE Premium Messages 4,853 Buffalo, NY Messages PURE_DrWatson Nov 27, 2010 #1 we going to resurrect the weekly challenge races we've done round here for previous GT games?
GT Motion Messages 1,056 Messages GT-Motion Nov 28, 2010 #2 That would be awesome, I would participate!
W WuMing77 Messages 154 Messages GTP_WuMing77 Nov 28, 2010 #3 I'm pretty new to GTP but it sounds like my kind of thing :-)
prisonermonkeys Be Fearless Premium Messages 33,150 Hammerhead Garage Nov 28, 2010 #4 The Weekly Race Series will be resurrected at some point in the future. I cannot specify a date, although sjaak has opened up registration for the GT5 series, which you will need to sign up for in order to be able to participate.
The Weekly Race Series will be resurrected at some point in the future. I cannot specify a date, although sjaak has opened up registration for the GT5 series, which you will need to sign up for in order to be able to participate.