Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 47 - Priceless Drifting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Specialized
  • 43 comments
  • 3,990 views
DR!FTER X
Thanks Diego,
I'm starting thoes races ASAP with my Midnight Purple R34 ;)

Good! Careful on your tyre choice, since the first race is in Motegi full, with 10 laps... which is very strange, since the other races are below 5 laps. Oh well. Back on topic.
 
no, its not purchase-able, cause i would've earlier in the game if it were.. ?
 
suzq044
no, its not purchase-able, cause i would've earlier in the game if it were.. ?

According to the Game Guide, it's purchaseable. Costs 250,000 credits.
 
It is purchaseable(?). I bought it about 4 days ago for a new drift machine. Btw guys, great photos!
 
suzq044
no, its not purchase-able, cause i would've earlier in the game if it were.. ?
I beg to differ. Autech bought one two days ago, 250k credits.
 
Guys don't hound on her. I think she gathers the idea.
 
ok, i'll change it.. check my first post in a few minutes..
 
Good shot but have you tried turning up the shutter speed? It will make your photos less blurey 👍
 
FINAL ENTRY


PREVIEW
img0016prev3yu.jpg
 
i like mine blurry.. it gives the shot movement & sense of speed :)
 
Back