Weekly endurance race

• Thread starter jp_footy
  • 10 comments
Portugal
Unlocated
JFERRARIL10
I'm running a weekly 25 lap endurance race on Sundays at 6pm UK time.

If you would like to take part send me a message on PSN.

Cheers

Last edited:
My first ever 25 lap race and what a beast! Takahagi Hills in the FXXK with dynamic weather really tested my concentration and wheel skills.

These longer events usually go a couple of ways.You're the only one running at your kind of pace(hopefully a blistering speed that nobody can live with :)) and you end up doing a lonely timetrial,or if you're lucky you'll have one or two guys of a similar level for that event to have some real racing.

After a solid opening lap or so I'd got a couple of seconds on Cueball in second place.My plan to gradually open up a comfortable gap failed to materialize as I got reeled back and passed fairly quickly.We then had about a dozen laps of really close clean action with the lead swapping hands regularly,fantastic stuff!

The last 5 laps especially were a bit scruffy(concentration was failing by now I think:boggled:) and I just couldn't be consistent enough to hang on to Cueball who went on to win by a handful of seconds.Jp just managed to come in before the timer DNF'd him,who'd had a pretty lonely later half of the race after the guys running around him had connection issues.

Hopefully a few more can be persuaded to embrace the punishment for future events.

Thought I'd let people know that Jp has been running 3 or 4 eight lap events on Sundays rather than the original 25 lapper.There's bound to be 1 event that's on a favoured track and with this format if time is an issue you may be able to squeeze in 1 or 2 of the shorter events.

Back