Weekly Parity Series **Newcomers Wanted**

• Thread starter mike 5927
  • 1,205 comments
what do you mean isn't the point not to beat the time?

Izzyracer97 / no_bull_racin97 / PRIUS TC / 365pp / 1:07.021 / EST

before anyone says that I must be cheating I can't get my PRIUS TC to that low of a pp: engine tuning to 50%, put down force to minimum (both front and back), and add 200kg to the ballast. I only say this because I see this possibly happening.

Last edited:
The target time is not exactly set by the driver on the track. JP and who ever else takes on the role of setting the target will experiment with a couple of cars/pp levels/tires to see what might make for some good racing. After some testing the driver will pick a round number as a target that is near their lap times. We have always shared either the car, the pp level, or both with the others so we can dial in quicker with out a ton of guess work.

The target time is not exactly set by the driver on the track. JP and who ever else takes on the role of setting the target will experiment with a couple of cars/pp levels/tires to see what might make for some good racing. After some testing the driver will pick a round number as a target that is near their lap times. We have always shared either the car, the pp level, or both with the others so we can dial in quicker with out a ton of guess work.

oh ok it always puzzled me how he could obtain such an exact time thanks 👍

what do you mean isn't the point not to beat the time?

Izzyracer97 / no_bull_racin97 / PRIUS TC / 365pp / 1:07.021 / EST

before anyone says that I must be cheating I can't get my PRIUS TC to that low of a pp: engine tuning to 50%, put down force to minimum (both front and back), and add 200kg to the ballast. I only say this because I see this possibly happening.

Welcome aboard Izzy, look forward to seeing you on the track. We're all on our honour here and haven't had an issue with "cheating" in more than 50 races. If you are in first, and second is running around at 1:07.01 and you're pulling away, don't worry, it'll be mentioned. You'll have an opportunity to adjust your PP between races as necessary, but we prefer you come prepared. When you get your car dialed in, run a good 4 or 5 laps on warm tires and push it pretty hard to see what you can do with it.

Generally, each PP = .05 to 0.10 seconds per lap, so if you are .50 ahead of the target time on the average length track, drop 5-10 PP and recheck. You don't have to hit the target exactly, a couple of tenths high is fine, just make an honest effort. It does get easier over time though.

Fellas, the new [post=7815134]DEAD NUTS EVEN RACING CLUB[/post] thread is now open for business!!!

Please send all further postings over there as we'll stop checking this thread in the next few days.

A big thanks to Mike 5927 for coming up with this great concept:tup:👍. You are always welcome anywhere we race!!!!

Last edited:
Back