Weekly Photography Week 4

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 73 comments
Alright this was from my electric ball it sucks that someone else has it to.:grumpy:

Anyways here's my entry:

G'day burnout,
Hows this for Shutter focus? I hope this is what your looking for. There's a lot more where this came from, let me know what you think. :)

Attachments

• Rhett.jpg
    Rhett.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 44
That car is in focus. That shouldn't happen when you hold your shutter open. If the car is moving it should looked blurred as well and the background should look still, unless you moved or it was windy.

cardude2004
That car is in focus. That shouldn't happen when you hold your shutter open. If the car is moving it should looked blurred as well and the background should look still, unless you moved or it was windy.
He was following the car with the camera - not holding the camera while the car drove past.

You have been reported, Blackbird. Please use the edit button from now on. We all know you are just itching to get that custom avatar. Just cool it man.

Integra Type R
You have been reported, Blackbird. Please use the edit button from now on. We all know you are just itching to get that custom avatar. Just cool it man.

Yes. 👍 He's averaging 48.42 posts per day.

Cano
nice material all of you. I just received my new canon powershot A300 and im gonna join everyone of ya in the comps (:

I'll have something, dont worry.

Cano

Integra is winnin

Thank you Cano. :)

sUn
Yes. 👍 He's averaging 48.42 posts per day.

OK sUn. You go ahead and get a new username. Everytime you post as a new member say you have 46posts then it will show up as 46posts average. You wait if you'd just wait when I have more posts the average will go down.

Integra Type R

Go ahead I haven't done anything wrong read above.

skylineGTR_guy
woah, thats shinez territory

Guy, take a look below. You may not believe this because it's been a long time since you were a new member but it's true...

OK sUn. You go ahead and get a new username. Everytime you post as a new member say you have 46posts then it will show up as 46posts average. You wait if you'd just wait when I have more posts the average will go down.

Now please can we stop pointing fingers and get this poll up?

Guy, take a look below. You may not believe this because it's been a long time since you were a new member but it's true...

Now please can we stop pointing fingers and get this poll up?
I read that, I know how it works, but I have almost 5000 posts and it's been barley over a year, but I still only average 9 posts per day. I don't see how you can have 60 posts a day and expect quality. So far every single member that has had such high post count has been nothing but bad news, so excuse us if we all seem asses but if you really want to fit in you'll find quality over quantity works best ;)

Edit: Burnout does the poll ;)

skylineGTR_guy
I read that, I know how it works, but I have almost 5000 posts and it's been barley over a year, but I still only average 9 posts per day. I don't see how you can have 60 posts a day and expect quality. So far every single member that has had such high post count has been nothing but bad news, so excuse us if we all seem asses but if you really want to fit in you'll find quality over quantity works best ;)

Edit: Burnout does the poll ;)
Indeed I do, and I haven't been stalling on the poll if that's what you guys were wondering. :)

I simply could not make another poll with 2-3 entries! But, now I can see we have a few more, so expect it very shortly! 👍

kikkoman
Never knew photography competitions existed until now.
See, I think thats the problem, not very many people know about it and its become even harder to find since we have these sub forums (not for me but others are not too bright). I figured this would belong more in the photography and graphics section even though it is a competition. Oh well atleast we have more entrys now, hopefully from now on we will be able to actually make it a weekly thing 👍

Back