Weekly Photography Week 7

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 45 comments
OmicroN
I loved being on moutains in Oregon. (a day before I took that pic on the plane, I was 6,000 feet up on mt. hood.) The air is a bit thin up there, but the view is just great.
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/omicronium-mountain19.jpg
^not an entry

Sounds like fun, 2 hours of sleep isn't bad. I perfer the cold myself, I would sleep soundly. :dopey:
Very nice picture!, mountains are definetely my favorite in terms of landscape. My next trip will most likely be in the rockies too, since my father just moved to Alberta.

I usually like prefer cold nights too, but not when all your stuff is wet because it rained all day, that your tent is on a rocky uneven terrain, and your neighbor is sneezing so much you'r still hearing it over yout mp3 player...:ill:

Still, I'd be glad to trade today's morning for that one.

t3h f!n4l0rz 3n7r0zs!1!11one!11!noeoene!1

Final Entry.

It was cool, we were driving home from vacation, and at the top of this mountain it was snowing. Everywhere else was basically a nice day, nice for driving, which made the snow really neat. 👍

snow.jpg

We've had a high pressure system over us for a week now. Weather shots aren't any good without clouds. Hopefully we have something move in in the next few days, but for now:

Could you possibly resize it? I have a 1024x768 resolution and I still have to scroll far and wide to look at the picture.

But, it's a very good take! Makes me think of Halloween.:scared: I love how the clouds are curling around the full moon.

I was actually going to ask if we should have both file and pixel size limits. I took the shot last night around 11. I couldn't pass up colors like that. Thanks for the compliment! :)

My real FINAL ENTRY

When will the contest end? I have a magnificant shot I can get tomorow morning. I will leave early tomorrow and take the pic. I hope the contest wont end until later than saturday or late friday night so I can upload it.

It will be a beauty.

Event Horizon
When will the contest end? I have a magnificant shot I can get tomorow morning. I will leave early tomorrow and take the pic. I hope the contest wont end until later than saturday or late friday night so I can upload it.

It will be a beauty.
👍

Your Wish Is My Command.

Can't wait to see it.

Burnout
👍

Your Wish Is My Command.

Can't wait to see it.
I just prey the conditions are right tomorrw. I'm hoping for clear, sunnyt skies with low 40s temps and the River to still be warm. That'll give you an Idea of what the shot might be.

EDIT, morning, partly cloudy, low 37F. :D:tup:

We finally got some weather today. Hasn't rained here is the last 27 days. We have had blues sky's most of those days. Some of those days had a few whispy clouds, nothing good for taking a picture.

The condition's werent as good as I had hoped. Not nearly as much mist and fog as yesterday. Oh well.

Click for bigger image

Back